°•✧011; Heart Broken Night✧•°

ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

The next evening at the animal clinic, Peter Hale was seen walking inside the clinic where Deaton was inside of, Scott McCall hiding his self behind a shelf, his supernatural hearing in tact.

"Hi, i'm here to pick up." Peter states.

Deaton stared at the man with a suspicious glance in his dark brown eyes. "I'm not sure i remember you dropping off..."

"This one wandered on his own." Peter states.

"Even if he did, i'm afraid i can't help you, we're closed." Deaton sharply says, him gesturing over to the sign.

Peter then sighed out, giving the man a warning glare. "Well, i think you can make an exception, can't you?"

"I'm sorry, that's not going to possible, maybe you can try coming back during regular hours?"

"You have something of mine, i'm here to collect it." Peter's voice hardened.

"Like i said, we're closed." Deaton firmly said.

Peter stared at Deaton, not feeling even the slight of imitation of the man.

Peter then took a step forward, but then felt an invisible force stopping him, the older Werewolf frowned then looked down.

He saw a line standing in between him that was made of ash, then slightly chuckled in amusement.

Peter then smirked amused at Deaton. "Mountain Ash, that's an old one."

Peter knew exactly that Scott was here, then he whispered softly, knowing wherever Scott was that he could hear him.

"There are others who can help me get what i want, Scott, someone...who's far more vulnerable and naive to the world that we live in, innocence, that word clearly describes her."

"I think you know her."

Hearing those words, Scott's dark brown eyes widened in shock, worrisome breaths escaping him.

Scott then whispered out in worry and fear. "Phoebe..."

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

"If you want her protected, then do it yourself." Stiles says to Scott as they were in the locker room, the next day at school.

"You know i can't do it, i'm literally falling behind on everything!" Scott reminded.

"Why does she need protection, by the way? She isn't responsible for what happened, because as far as i know, she isn't an Argent, she's completely innocent." Stiles says confused.

"That's what i don't understand, she's innocent, he says that's why he wants her, because she's innocent, he wants her help to bring down the Argents." Scott says confused.

"What? But, why her?" Stiles asked confused.

"I don't know!" Scott raised his voice in frustration.

Bypassers stared at the two weirdly, which made the brunette Beta lowered his voice.

"I don't know that, you just- just do what i tell you and i'll figure this out, just keep her safe." A distracted look was seen on Scott's face.

"Promise me that you'll keep her safe."

Stiles then sighed out. "Sco-."

"Stiles, promise me." Scott demanded.

Stiles then nodded, sighing out. "Okay, i'll keep her safe."