°•✧007; A Pure Soul's Death✧•°

ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

Hours earlier, during night time, a fist was seen knocking on the door of the Vaughn's residence, a click was then heard coming from the inside of the house, showing that someone had opened the door.

The person on the outside saw the door was slowly being open, fair skinned hands placed onto the door, blonde curly locks, the first thing to be seen, then a familiar pair of blue eyes that had a shine in them.

The light blue eyes then turned into an icy cold glare as they caught sight of the dark curly haired blonde teen.

"Hey, Pheebs." Isaac says, rubbing his hands together.

Fury danced around the Vampire/Banshee's light blue orbs.

"Don't call me that." Phoebe coldly glares at him.

Isaac then scoffs, him mockingly commenting. "Oh, that's right! Only Scott, am i right?"

Phoebe blankly stares at Isaac. "What do you want?"

Isaac then shrugs. "I just...want to talk?"

Phoebe smiles forcefully. "Hm, how about 'no', is 'no' good enough for you?"

Phoebe then went to close the door, but Isaac used his superstrength to stop the door, her seethed with rage, glaring angrily at him.

"Just–––please, please, can we talk? Please?" Isaac pleads.

Phoebe rolled her blue eyes irritably at him, but then within a second, her expression changed, her giving him a smile.

Phoebe then stepped out of the house, closing the door, giving him a smirk. "Sure, let's talk."

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ  

In the morning time, at the high school, inside Chemistry class, that Mr. Harris was supposed to be teaching, Jennifer Blake was seen standing in front of the class as a substitute.

"As you all know, Mr. Harris is still missing." Jennifer blurted out.

The brunette woman then cleared her throat, realizing what she had just said. "Um, uh–––i-i mean, um–––sick."

"Anyway, i'm filling in, while we all hope and pray for a more qualified substitute to take my place, so, why don't we get started, shall we?" Jennifer then says.

Jennifer then noticed the Vaughn girl, who was sitting at the front seat, one of feet on the seat, her leaned back on the chair.

Jennifer deeply exhales at the girl, staring at her, walking towards her.

"Phoebe." Jennifer sighs out.

Phoebe beams at Jennifer, playfully answering. "Jennie."

Jennifer raised a brow at the girl. "Put your foot down."

Phoebe frowns at the woman. "But, my foot's down."

"Phoebe..." Jennifer sighs out.

"Okay, okay, sorry, sorry, distracting, is it? Oh, you know, Mr. Harris wouldn't really care, you know?" Phoebe slightly rolls her eyes.

"Well, he isn't here, now, is he?" Jennifer then questions.

"Oh, you seem awfully bitchy today, did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Or the wrong side of someone else's bed? Sorry, sorry, my bad, i talked too much, bad habit, oh, i'll shut up now." Phoebe rambles with a smile.