°•✧012; Tortured✧•°

ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

Inside an animal cage, in a cellar, an unconscious Phoebe Vaughn was seen lying there.

The blonde was then heard screaming awake, her digging her fingernails onto her forehead, pulling out the bullet.

She then roughly pulled it out, throwing it aside, her blood coating her fingers, that seemed to be shaking.

A Hunter that was sitting on a chair, leaned back, playing with a gun in his hands.

"That was...nasty."

Phoebe then quickly noticed the Hunter, his green eyes looking at her up and down, staring at her bloody state.

Phoebe backed away, breathing heavily, staring at the guy.

Outside the cellar, the Huntress was seen strolling by.

The screams of the blonde Vampire sounded like music to her ears.

"Please, stop! Stop!" Phoebe pleads.

"Aw, but, i've got these new toys i'd like to try out." The guy pouts.

"We've got your pretty blonde Vampire in our captivity." The Huntress talked with someone over the phone.

Back in the cellar, Phoebe screamed out as a dart that was laced with Vervain was seen sticking in her neck.

The Huntress then walked inside the cellar.

"He wants proof." The Huntress says.

The Hunter stares at a bloody Phoebe and sighed out.

He then shot her with many dart stakes, right onto her neck, making her scream out, falling onto the ground, yelling in agony.

"Was that enough proof for you?" The Huntress asks, walking out of the cellar.

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

"Guess this a lesson, don't trust Hunters, even if they're your closest friend." The Hunter hints.

Phoebe had a look of confusion on her face.

"You don't get it, do you? Allison's did really good job by warning us about you, listed your whereabouts and all, she wasn't such a good friend, was she?" The Hunter tsked.

Phoebe then frowns. "Allison told you?"

"Come on, i'll play a little game, if you can undo the latch in less that five seconds, i'll let you go." The Hunter suggests.

"Go."

Phoebe stares the Hunter distrustfully.

"Come on, Phoebe, you're wasting time, three, two-."

Phoebe undid the latch, going to open the door, but it was seen being pushed closed.

"Sorry, you ran out of time." The Hunter mockingly says.

Phoebe growing angry, kicked that cage repeatedly. "Why are you doing this to me!"

The Hunter smirks at her. "Why not?"

The Hunter then stood up, but as he did, Phoebe saw a chocking sound escaping him, his body falling to the ground, Phoebe then gasped, seeing his heart in a hand.

"Finn." Phoebe weakly whispered out.

Finn then threw the heart aside. "Hunters...really bringing down the neighborhood, huh?"

Finn then smiles at Phoebe, who weakly smiles back, blood coated her neck, her breathlessly sighing out.

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ