°•✧002; Anchor✧•°

ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

The next morning, at the lacrosse field, Scott was just standing around, a distant expression on his face, he seemed to be distracted at this moment.

He just couldn't get that memory out from his head, no matter how hard he tried.

The tan skinned brunette frowned his dark brows in confusion and frustration.

Two nights ago, Scott McCall, whom was newly turned was seen running through the woods, fully transformed, he then reached a certain area and stopped abruptly.

He then found his self quickly turning back to human after catching a scent surrounding him, and he found his self following after the scent.

Him following the scent led him to a very grumpy look Derek Hale.

Derek shoved Scott onto the ground harshly and Scott angrily glared at him.

"What-." Scott was saying aggressively, but Derek glared harder at him.

"Shut up, or you die." Derek warned.

"Are you threatening me?" Scott gaped at him.

Derek then roughly let go of him, and gestured over to the men in an all black attire, some with crossbows, some with guns, all with Hunter gears.

"Who are they?" Scott whispered out in curiosity.

"Hunters, they've been hunting us for centuries." Derek responded.

Scott turned to look at Derek in anger. "Us? You mean, 'you', you did this to me."

"Shut up." Derek says annoyed.

"Think fast." Derek quickly says.

Scott frowned in confusion, before he had time to think arrows was seen coming at him, making him quickly roll to the side, he then stared at where the arrows came from and breathed heavily in shock.

But then...a scent caught his sense of smell.

The scent that brought him here.

Scott then looked around, the scent becoming stronger and he saw a pastel pink silky jacket in Derek's hands.

"Phoebe." Scott whispered out.

"Phoebe?" Scott whispered, still standing in the middle of field.

Coach stared at Scott, his eye twitching in annoyance, then he blew his whistle loud, which caused the McCall boy to jump in surprise, whilst slightly wincing, not really accustomed to the heightened loud noises.

"McCall!" Coach shouted. "What are you waiting for? Let's go!"

Coach then points to Jackson, whom has a long lacrosse stick, swinging it gently in front of his face, smugly smirking at him.

Scott clenches his jaw in anger at the dirty blonde lacrosse captain, he quickly rushed at him, but was easily tackled by Jackson, making him be thrown on his back.

Scott grimaces in pain and embarrassment underneath his helmet as he laid on the grassy field.

            ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

Jackson smirked down at Scott, satisfied with his tackle, which made Scott glare up at Jackson.

Jackson then ran somewhere in the field and Scott quickly kicks his feet up, making him get up, Scott fixes his gloves on his hands and pads on his knees.