°•✧007; Bad Boyfriend✧•°

ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

Hours earlier at the Vaughn's residence, inside Phoebe's room, the blonde human was seen being pressed against the wall by the brunette Beta Werewolf, their lips in a tight lip lock, a hot and heavy kiss.

Then...the blonde's hands were seen being placed on the brunette's shoulders, pushing him away.

"What's wrong?" Scott asked her with a confusing frown.

Her hands were then placed over her mouth, her fingertips touching her lips that were smeared with lipgloss, she then slowly shook her head.

"You can't do that." She whispered out.

"Phoebe..." He trailed off.

"No, don't, don't do that again." She whispered out, a pleading look in her eyes.

"Are you afraid? Afraid of him?" He softly asked, touching her wrist.

She then pulled her hand away from him, a pleading look in her eyes. "Y-you can't do that, please, don't."

"What if i want to do it again?" He asked.

"I don't want you to do it again, or ever." She firmly says.

Scott just grinned at her and she stared at him confused.

"What you grinning about?" She asked confused.

"You, and your terrible ability to lie, you're still a horrible liar, just like when we were kids." He says amused.

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

At a Café, the three girls were seen sitting inside, Lydia shook her head, her brows frowning.

"O-oh, okay, okay, let me get this straight....Scott McCall made out with you? You made out with Scott McCall? Is that it?" Lydia blinked her eyes in surprise.

Phoebe placed her hands on her face in embarrassment. "I know..."

Phoebe then looked up to look at both of her friends. "I sh-should just...tell Jackson."

"No, no, no, you can't, it'll blow up, you know how Jackson is, how he gets, especially around Scott, it's better if Jackson doesn't know." Lydia disagreed.

Allison then scoffed, rolling her eyes, then responded condescendingly. "Why not? I mean, it's not like they're going to be together forever, so, i think it's best to end something that's not worth anything."

"We can make it work." Phoebe frowned.

"It's useless, what you and Jackson have, is considered unfixable." Allison scoffed.

"Okay, what the hell is wrong with you?" Lydia glared at Allison.

A message tone interrupted the two before they could get into an argument.

Both girls then saw Phoebe looking down at her phone, her brows frowning at whatever she was reading.

MEET ME IN SCHOOL! URGENT.

"What is it?" Lydia asked.

Phoebe then looked up at her curious friend.

            ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

"Why would Scott text you? What is he even doing texting you?" Jackson harshly asked Phoebe, a jealous and angered look in his eyes.

The group was now currently in front of the school.