°•✧001; The New Girl In Beacon Hills✧•°

ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

Under the dark sky, there was a diner and inside the diner was groups of people now entering at this time of night, and in a booth was Finn Cortez and Phoebe Vaughn.

"I didn't tell anyone i came back as yet-." Phoebe was saying.

Finn stares at her as if he heart was warmth by her gesture. "I'm the first one to know?"

The bell was heard ringing from the door, signalling someone had just entered.

Phoebe was seen shrugging, a look of confusion on her face. "And yet, i have no idea where Peter and Derek had disappeared to."

Kira Yukimura, who had just entered inside the diner, had noticed a dark haired boy and a blonde haired girl sitting in a booth and felt like they seemed nice enough, her anxiously taking a step towards them, trying to make some friends, since she practically know no one here.

"Um, hi?" Kira awkwardly asks, looking in between them.

Phoebe smiles at the girl, which made Kira feel little less awkward, her smiling back, Kira's eyes then went towards Finn, her eyes stopping at him, feeling like she was at a standstill.

Phoebe looks in between them, becoming nervous. "Oh, no."

"...um, who are you?" Phoebe curiously asks.

Kira shook her head, looking at the blonde, whilst Finn seemed oblivious.

"I'm Kira, i'm new." Kira awkwardly says.

"Oh! Well–––i'm Finn and this Phoebe." Finn cluelessly smiles.

Kira soon realized something, her becoming embarrassed. "O-oh, are you–––guys together?"

Phoebe lightly laughs. "No, but, he does in fact have a girlfriend, Lydia Martin."

"O-oh, um, well–––good to know." Kira awkwardly says.

"Do you guys go to Beacon Hills High?" Kira anxiously asks.

"Mhm, why? Are you joining there? If you are, then you'll like it, 'cause everyone's really nice." Finn smiles.

"Yeah, i am, uh, i should go, but–––will you guys be there?" Kira nervously asks.

"Of course, unless there's another school name 'Beacon Hills High'." Finn joked, making her laugh.

Kira then walks away, a shy smile on her face.

"She's cute, isn't she?" Finn says amused.

Phoebe raised a brow at Finn, scoffing in amusement.

"...what?" Finn confusingly asks.

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

"Are you going to school, today?"

Scott McCall, whom was in his room had noticed Isaac Lahey entering in his room, him strangely staring at him. "...yeah?"

"Um, uh...well, have you spoken to Phoebe since she left?" Isaac hesitantly asks.

"No, she went to spend time with Cora and i'm giving her space, you know?" Scott simply says, fixing his clothes.

"Alone? You let her leave to go to New York without any contact from you?" Isaac questions.

Scott sighs out, frustratedly throwing his helmet on the bed, looking over at Isaac.

"Yes, Isaac, because, i trust her and i know she trusts me, i don't go accusing her after not hearing from her." Scott says in frustration.

Isaac then sighs, him looking at Scott.