°•✧001; Crows✧•°

ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

At the high school, inside English class, loud clapping of high heels, red leather heels to be exact, was seen walking inside the classroom, that belonged to a fair skinned woman with dark brown hair.

Jennifer Blake.

Her reading a message from her phone, that everyone had gotten.

"The offing was barred by a bank of clouds and the tranquil waterway, leading to the uttermost ends of the earth, flowed somber under an overcast sky, seemed to lead into the heart of an immense darkness."

Jennifer then looked at the students with a smile. "This is the last line to the first book we are going to read, it is also the last text you will receive in this class."

"Phones off, everyone."

Jennifer's eyes then glanced at everyone in class, her then frowning, feeling like someone was missing.

"Hey, isn't there a girl-." Jennifer was saying in confusion.

Jennifer then cut herself off, when a tall, fair skinned teen, with long blonde hair that was in loose curls, stumbled inside the classroom, a flustered but awkwardly expression on her face.

"You're late, Vaughn, is it?" Jennifer then asks the blonde.

Phoebe's light blue eyes stares at the woman confusingly, which accidentally came out as rude. "...and you are?"

Phoebe, not bothering to ask anything any longer, went into an empty seat, her noticing the unfamiliar brunette woman looking at her, the blonde just smiled at the woman.

Jennifer just looks away from the teen, looking at the board, but then she quickly looked back at the blonde, seeing something red stained her lips that didn't seem like lipstick, little specks stained her top she had on inside her white leather jacket.

Jennifer then whispers to herself. "...is that blood?"

"Vampire 101." Finn whispers, leaning towards the blonde.

Phoebe was extremely confused at the dark haired Vampire's words.

"Pheebs? You kind of–––of have..."

Phoebe turns towards Scott, who sitting next to her. "I have..."

Scott then sighs out, him then leaning over, using his thumb to wipe the blood away from her lips.

Scott then awkwardly smiles. "Uh, you had blood on your–––lips."

Phoebe then looked down at her shirt, her groaning softly in frustration. "Damn, it got on my shirt."

"Don't worry, i could lend you one of mines–––if you want?" Scott suggested quietly.

"Oh, no, that's okay, i'll just–––zip up my jacket." Phoebe just smiles at him.

"Ms. Vaughn and Mr. McCall, anything you wanna share with the class? Since you have been awfully chatty since you arrived." Jennifer called them out.

Scott stammers out nervously, shaking his head.

Phoebe shrugs, bluntly commenting. "Nope."

Finn lightly chuckles at the girl's bluntness, Jennifer catching his laughter.

"Yes, Finn?" Jennifer raised a brow at him.

"Uh, nothing!" Finn cleared his throat awkwardly.

Lydia's green eyes noticed how Allison was staring at Phoebe and Scott.