°•✧008; Show Me✧•°

ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

The next morning at the Argent's residence, at the dining table, where Kate Argent, Chris Argent and a fake detective was seated, they were discussing about the Alpha that has been terrorizing the innocences of the small town.

"So, what? Another night of kicking through the leaves in the woods?" Kate questioned, with a natural smirk of hers.

"I prefer to think of it as 'another night to keep innocent people from being killed', a list which now includes my daughter." Argent states.

"How do we know it won't go after her again?" The fake detective asked.

"It won't go after Allison." Kate states.

"I don't know if you noticed, brother, but, obviously you didn't since you were to busy giving your daughter's boyfriend that icy cold glare." Kate sighed out, smirking.

Chris stared at her impatiently. "Just say what you want to say."

"That day, after school, sure, the thing looked like it wanted to kill Allison, but, didn't you see how it looked at Phoebe?" Kate questioned.

"It wanted to kill her too?" The fake detective asked curiously.

"No, it's like it was trying to protect her." Kate states.

Chris then frowned. "Why would the Alpha want to protect a high school human teenage girl?"

"Do you know something?" Chris stared at the expression on his sister's face.

"No, i'm just saying it as i see it." Kate lied.

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

At the Beacon Hills High School, Phoebe Vaughn was seen inside the school's library, walking by one of the shelves, when a book fell down.

The blonde then sighed out, picking it up, but then saw someone's clothed legs, their dark red sneakers in front of the book, her fingers against the book.

Phoebe's brows then frowned, her light blue eyes slowly trailing up, to be met by Scott McCall looking down at her.

Phoebe just smiled at him, quickly standing up with the book in her hands.

"Hey, Scott." She greeted, then placed the book on the shelf, behind a couple of books.

Scott just stared at her, a devilish look in his dark brown orbs, which she was completely oblivious to, since she wasn't really looking at him carefully.

"Do you need something?" She asked, then let out an awkward laugh, as he was just staring at her.

Scott then softly held onto her wrist, pulling her behind a huge shelf in the corner.

"Is something wrong? Why'd you bring me here?" Her light blue eyes looked around the place.

His back was leaned against the wall, standing in front of her.

"I want to talk, can we talk?" He asked hopefully.

"About what?" She asked confused.

"You know...about us kissing, i didn't mean to pressurize you like that, you know? But, i know that you enjoyed it as well as i did." He smirked at her.

"Maybe it's all in your head." She sassed.

"Or maybe...we can do it again, to see if i'm right?" He suggested.

She then gave him a sarcastic smile. "How about we not?"

"Why do you think i did what i did last night?" He questioned.