°•✧004; Surprise, Surprise✧•°

ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

Phoebe stares at Isaac in complete disbelief and shock, pain and hurt swimming in her light blue orbs, her letting out a breath of sadness, she couldn't believe that he was here judging her of because of what happened with Scott and now he's accusing her.

Phoebe felt tears welling up in her eyes, her brows frowning at him. "You didn't just–––just ask me that."

Isaac stares at Phoebe, him clearly not thinking he did something wrong. "It's a pretty basic–––question."

"Are you serious? Why would you ask me that? I'd never do that–––not to you." Phoebe whispers softly, a pained look on her face.

"Would you?" Isaac questions.

Phoebe glared at him through her tears. "I just told you that, didn't i?"

"I don't think you understand, i'm asking...if you'd ever do it? So, would you?" Isaac pushed.

Phoebe angrily breaths out, her completely ignoring what his question was truly about. "Leave."

"No, Phoebe, answer me, answer my question." Isaac shook his head at her.

"I said, leave!" Phoebe angrily growls.

Isaac then backs away, him seeing Phoebe's eyes turning red, dark veins crawling under her eyes, her fangs protruding from her mouth.

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

In the morning time, a couple hours earlier, Phoebe Vaughn was seen walking down the stairs, her looking like she was dressed for school, but the truth was that she wasn't exactly making an effort to go to school.

She had another place in mind.

Phoebe, seeing her mother inside the kitchen, went towards her, going in for a hug.

Phoebe then pulled away from her with a smile, her adjusting the strap of her bag on her shoulder

"You know? Phoebe? I heard you two? You and Isaac?" Fallon glanced at the girl.

Phoebe's whole mood flattered, her avoiding her eyes.

"...i should go to school." Phoebe faked a smile.

Phoebe went to walk away, but her mother took a hold of her arm. "Hey, you know, you shouldn't let him talk to you like that, right?"

"I-i don't know–––i don't know why he'd say that, why would he say that?" Phoebe whispers out sadly, her looking lost confused.

"I could easily drown him in a bathtub filled with Wolfsbane, no pressure."

Phoebe gave her a look of amusement, softly giggling.

"There she is." Fallon smiles, placing a hand on her face, then placing a kiss onto her forehead.

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

At Derek's loft, Cora Hale was seen with her hands wrapped around a bar, pulling herself up and down.

"How much of those are you planning on doing?" Phoebe asks, noticing the girl.

Cora then let go of herself, dropping herself on the ground, her then turning around to look at the blonde.

Phoebe and Cora then hugged each other, Phoebe happily smiling as she hugged the girl.