°•✧006; No Longer Hidden✧•°

ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

The school bus was seen pulling up on the side of the road, in front of a motel that was labeled as GLEN CAPRI, the darkness looming over the motel, dark clouds hovering over the building.

Phoebe Vaughn was seen tilting her head slightly at the sight in front of her, her staring at Isaac and Allison, who was smiling at each other, a dark red tint covering Isaac's cheek, Allison smirking at him.

Phoebe glared at the brunette, her light blue eyes had suspicion swimming through them as she glanced at Isaac, whose eyes was on Allison.

Isaac looks at his girlfriend, who was in the backseat of the bus, him seeing Scott with his head on the blonde's shoulder, which made him angry by their closeness.

He didn't like it one bit.

Phoebe poked Scott's cheek softly, with her finger.

Scott frowns his dark brows, his eyes blinking open, only to catch the glimpse of Phoebe's smiling face in front of him, her light blue eyes capturing his soft brown ones.

Scott, noticing the close approximation of their faces, him blushing at the sight of her.

"We're here!" Phoebe softly giggles.

Scott then saw Phoebe taking up her bag, her then getting up from the seat, going out of the bus.

Isaac gave Scott a seething glare, noticing how Scott stares at Phoebe with such admiration.

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

Outside the school bus, the students was seen outside the motel with Coach Finstock.

Coach blew his whistle, alerting all the students, him unknowingly blowing out some purple power that was known as WOLFSBANE, making the Werewolves inhale it.

"Okay! Listen up! The meet's been pushed 'til tomorrow, this is the closest motel with the most vacancies and the least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves!"

Keys of the motel was seen in Coach's hands, him shaking them in his hands.

"You'll be pairing up! Choose wisely, and i'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants! Got that? Keep your dirty little fingers to yourselves!" Coach glances at the teens.

Each person started to take the keys from the man's hands, Coach staring at everyone with suspicion.

"You can feel it too, am i right?" Lydia whispers to Phoebe.

Phoebe was seen uneasily staring at the motel, catching an odd feeling.

Phoebe uneasily smiles. "I just---think it's weird."

"It's a bad omen, i can feel it." Lydia panicked.

Phoebe shrugs, positively commenting. "It's just for one night, i think we'll survive."

Lydia then shakily breaths out. "...well, Ms. Optimistic, a lot can happen in one night."

Phoebe smiles brightly at the red head, trying not to think about it, her holding onto Lydia's hand.

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

Finn Cortez was seen walking by the halls of the darkened motel, as he did, he caught the sight of Lydia Martin, who was walking on the other side, her teasingly smirking at him, their eyes connecting with each other.