°•✧004; Dejected✧•°

ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

In the woods, during evening time, whilst it was still bright out, a pair of navy blue sneakers were seen taking ascending footsteps, the footsteps that belonged to Finn Cortez.

The raven haired teen turned to look next to him, his eyes squinting at the sunlight directing in his eyes.

"There's a term, it's called 'mind manipulation', something we do a lot." Finn states.

"Cool." Phoebe shrugged.

"Oh, no, no, no, that's not 'cool', that's bad." Finn quickly states.

"Why is that bad?" Phoebe asked confused.

"Because playing with someone's head isn't very ethical." Finn states.

"Well, how do i control it?" Phoebe questioned.

"Well, you, you haven't had any bad experiences as yet, but, you will, it can sometimes trigger your bad sides, like your anger for instance."

She then sighed out, scoffing out. "Great, so, i'm a Vampire with issues."

Phoebe squinted her eyes at him, noticing him slightly chuckling.

"And now you're laughing at me." She accused.

"No, no, i'm not." He denied, trying to stop laughing.

Phoebe just gave him a look, which made his laughter settle for a little.

"Okay, okay, sorry, sorry."

"Okay, so, tell me how you feel, right now." He then says.

"Right now?" She asked.

"Yeah, right now." He nodded.

"Dead." She sighed out.

"...you are dead." Finn says in an obvious tone.

Phoebe just scoffed, rolling her eyes, shoving him, which made him chuckle.

"Allison doesn't hate you..." Finn trailed off.

"Oh, well, she expresses her love very differently then." Phoebe scoffed sarcastically says.

"But, you know? What if she does Hunter things." Phoebe wondered.

"Hunter things? What Hunter things?" Finn asked confused.

"What if she tries to hunt me down and kills me and cuts off my head and hangs it on her wall?...she isn't following us, is she?"

Panic was clearly seen her light blue eyes, her then looking around.

Phoebe then turned back to notice Finn smiling at her and she stared at him confused.

"What?"

"It's just...some like us, well, like you are different, i guess it depends on what kind of human life they had, and you seem like you was a good human."

"You don't even know me." She frowned.

"No, i don't, but, i have a good Vampire radar." He grinned.

Finn then noticed Phoebe staring at the piece of jewelry on his finger. "You're looking at my ring."

"Uh, do i get one of those?" Phoebe curiously asks.

"You're supposed to, but–––you don't burn." Finn says confused.

"...that's a good thing?" Phoebe confusingly asks.

"Yeah..." Finn smiles, Phoebe looking away, Finn looking at her in confusion.