°•✧010; Hello Daughter✧•°

ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

The sounds of water was heard falling from inside a shower, landing onto the bathroom floors.

The sight of white foam covered the female and male bodies that were making out underneath the shower.

Isaac's lips were attached to Phoebe's neck, his fingers swiping across the girl's wet blonde hair, her softly giggling at the sensation.

Phoebe then jumped on him, his arms wrapped around her body, pushing her onto the wall, her fingers going into his wet, curly dark blonde hair.

His fangs was seen dragging across her soft skin on her neck, as her fingernails left scratches across his wet shoulders.

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

Derek was seen gasping awake as he was in the Hale house, Deaton in there with him.

"Where's he?" Derek weakly whispers out.

"I wish i could tell you." Deaton sighs out.

An irritated look was formed on Derek's face. "Then, how about you tell me what you're doing here, why are you helping me?"

"Helping your family actually used to be a pretty important part of my life, helping you was a promise i made to your mother." Deaton states.

"You're the one that my sister talked about, she said you're some kind of adviser?" Derek remembers.

"She was right." Deaton states. "And i also have some advice that you need to listen to, very closely."

"What Peter did, doesn't happen without a price, he'll be physically weak, so, he'll rely on his strength of intelligence, his cunningness." Deaton warns.

"You might think he'll come after you, that's what he wants you to think, but it's Phoebe, he's been haunting her ever since he died, but no one knows."

"He'll try to twist his way into Phoebe's head to make her think that there's nothing worthy about the Argents and it'll be easy since Allison isn't talking with her, because all Peter ever wanted was–––to bring them down, and he's gonna make Phoebe believe that the only way to bring down Gerard is, being with him."

"And Phoebe will believe him." Derek whispered out.

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

Phoebe Vaughn was seen with her bag slung over her shoulder, going to walk out of the house, when her phone was seen ringing.

Phoebe sighed out, looking at the person calling, then answered the phone.

The girl putting the phone by her ears, whilst opening the door.

"Hello, cousin." Phoebe beams.

"Phoebe, where are you?" Derek impatiently asks.

Phoebe then walked out of the house, locking the door.

"At my house, well, was-."

"Phoebe, no, go back in the house." Derek interjected warningly.

Phoebe then sighs out, turning around. "Why are you talking like-."

Someone was seen standing behind her, leather gloves in their hands, one of the hand taking a hold onto her mouth, the other with a syringe.

Phoebe felt a sharp needle being impaled into her neck, vervain swimming through her veins.

Anger and pain in her light blue eyes, growling out aggressively.