°•✧008; Jealousy, Jealousy✧•°

ノノ*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

At night, inside Phoebe's bedroom, the blonde girl was seen sleeping peacefully as it was.

Phoebe was wrapped in the arms of Isaac, her sleeping face being shown in his direction.

Isaac's blue eyes glancing down at her sleeping face, his long slender hand rolling on her face, caressing her soft skin with a smile on his face.

"You're so gorgeous." Isaac whispers out.

The Werewolf then felt the Vampire cuddling deeply into him, as if grabbing for some comfort, he tightened his grip around her confusingly.

He then heard her whimpering in her sleep, her twisting and turning.

"Phoebe? Phoebe? Phoebe? Wake up, wake up!" Isaac shook the girl in worry.

"Phoebe, Phoebe, my sweet, sweet, daughter, not happy to see me?"

A bloody looking Peter Hale smirks at the blonde.

Phoebe tried to run, but everywhere she ran it was like a dead end.

"You can't leave, i can't let you." Peter tauntingly says.

Phoebe let out an ear piercing scream, everything suddenly disappearing.

"Phoebe!" Isaac calls out.

Phoebe was then seen gasping awake, her screaming then crying in Isaac's arms.

"Woah, woah, shh, shh, it's okay, shh, i'm here." Isaac soothingly whispers in her ear, gently rocking her.

Phoebe grabbed onto Isaac's arms tightly.

Whispers was heard forming around the blonde, it got even louder and louder, till she couldn't take it anymore.

Phoebe whimpered, her trembling.

"Can you hear it?" Phoebe whispers softly.

Isaac looked at Phoebe confusingly. "Hear what?"

"The whispers." Phoebe's blue eyes glanced around the room.

"Whispers?"

"Whispers of the dead." Phoebe suspensefully says, looking at him.

Isaac stares at Phoebe, even more confused that ever.

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

"What's he doing here?"

Scott suspiciously stares at Isaac, as him, Derek and Phoebe was with him.

"I need him." Derek informs.

"He's cool." Phoebe assures Scott, placing her hand on his shoulder.

Isaac squints his eyes at Phoebe and Scott, and a terrible feeling bubbled in his stomach.

"I don't trust him." Scott childishly says.

"Yeah, well, he doesn't exactly trust you either." Isaac bitterly says.

Scott growls at Isaac, the curly haired dark blonde growling back in response.

"And Derek doesn't care! So, both of you shut up!" Derek says irritated.

"Is your boss going to help us or not?" Derek then asks Scott.

Deaton's footsteps was then heard entering inside. "That depends..."

"Your friend...Jackson, are you going to kill him or save him?" Deaton then asks.

"Kill him/save him!" Scott and Derek simultaneously says.