°•✧010; Under The Influence✧•°

ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

"Why that kanji? Why self?" Void Stiles questions slowly.

Void Stiles, whom had made his escape from the group that was at the Hale loft, had made his self at Eichen House, meeting with Noshiko Yukimura.

"To signify that he died as himself, Rhys wasn't a monster–––not like you." Noshiko coldly says.

Void Stiles took a step towards her with an evil smirk. "If i'm such a monster, why'd you call off the Oni? What happened to the woman that called out for chaos, strife and pain to descend upon everything and everyone? What happened?"

"I don't want that anymore." Noshiko says.

"I do." Void Stiles says.

Void then took out a dagger that he has been looking for. "Did you bring this here, thinking you could hide them from me?"

"Bad idea..." Void darkly comments.

Void then pointed the edge of the dagger to his stomach, he was then seen stabbing his self, scaring Noshiko, knowing of the outcome.

"What have you done?" Noshiko shouts in horror.

Void's face started to crumble, turning into a slow grey color. "Chaos has come again."

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

At the McCall's household, there was heard a soft buzzing noise, then it was seen a firefly was flying down the halls, glowing a bright green color, until it stopped by a room, the door slightly opened, making way for the firefly to enter.

The room that the firefly had entered was Scott McCall's.

The room lights were off, there was Scott lying on the bed asleep, one of his arm wrapped around Phoebe, who was asleep on his chest, one of her palm resting on his stomach.

The firefly buzzed, slowly flying towards the couple, making its way into the Vampire/Banshee's ear.

Phoebe's eyes was then seen flickering open, her eyes turning cold and expressionless, the same look she had when she had switched off her humanity.

Phoebe slowly removed her hand from Scott, unwrapping herself from the McCall, slowly sitting up in a trance-like state.

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

Allison Argent, whom was asleep in her bedroom, had felt like she was being watched over, her flickering her eyes opened, only to see Phoebe Vaughn looking down at her with a creepy smile on her face.

"Hello, Allison, had a good sleep?" Phoebe crazily asks.

Allison quickly jumped up from her bed, looking at the blonde in surprise. "P-phoebe! What are you doing here?"

"I think–––you should be asking yourself how to get out of here." Phoebe tilts her head at her.

Allison confusingly looks at her. "What?"

Allison then smelt like something was burning, her then feeling heated flames touching her skin, her slowly turning around, a feared look on her face.

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

"Turn right onto Lincoln road and continue for half a mile." The GPS from Lydia's car instructs, her listening to the system.