°•✧005; Hale✧•°

ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

At night, Phoebe Vaughn and Lydia Martin was walking inside a video store, walking around.

"Is it just me, or does this place seem awfully too quiet?" Phoebe whispered, her light blue eyes flickering around.

"Please don't say that, let's just take what we came for, the silence is already giving me a bad feeling of comfort." Lydia scaredly says.

Both girls walked separate way through the store, the high stench of blood engulfing the red head's nostrils, her nose scrunching up in disgust.

Lydia followed the smell, which ended up in her going behind a shelf.

Her green eyes seeing a salesman lying motionlessly on the ground, his body drowned in blood, his throat ripped out, blood splattered all over the wall, his lifeless eyes staring right at the fearful red head.

Phoebe heard the fearful screams escaping Lydia and quickly rushed to her.

"Lydia?" Phoebe whispered in concern.

Lydia's lips trembled fearfully, her body shaking with terror.

A monstrous creature then shoved the red head aside, making her land against a shelf, making her unconscious.

"Lydia!" Phoebe exclaimed in worry, rushing to her best friend.

Phoebe touched Lydia's face, lightly tapping her. "Lydia, wake up, wake up."

The creature then snarled lowly, its head snapping towards the blonde, a clawed finger pointing to her.

Phoebe breathed heavily, a terrified look in her eyes, its clawed hand taking a strand of her blonde curls.

Phoebe then frightfully pushed him away, sliding away from her, the creature crawling towards her, then she quickly got up, completely terrified, running through the store, with the creature running after her.

The creature chased after the young blonde, terrified breaths escaping her as she ran away from it, she then hid behind a shelf, putting a hand over her mouth to stop any sounds from escaping.

She then turned around, her blue eyes looking through the spaces between the shelves, not seeing anything, making her breathe out in relief.

Then the sound of growls came from behind her and she widened her eyes, slowly turning around, only to be met by bright red glowing eyes.

The girl went to scream but hands were seen covering her mouth, she then bit his hand, making him pull away with a pained groan, her falling on the ground in fear.

The creature then jumped on her, making her whimper in fear.

Claws were seen trailing down her face, her eyes closed whilst she trembled in fear.

The thing then leaned to her ear, whispering in a growl. "Hale."

The thing then moved away from the blonde and she quickly opened her eyes, moving away from him.

His clawed hand grabbed onto her face, a terrified gasp escaping her, claw marks being made on her face, eyes showing fear.

His mouth then opened, fangs out in display, little roar escaping.

Loud ear-splitting screams of terror were heard echoing through the store from the outside.

            ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

Later that night, police cars and ambulance were seen parked up outside the store.

"I'm fine." Phoebe snapped, still terrified what she had witnessed.