°•✧006; Calm Down✧•°

ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

"We're gonna have to talk about what you saw..." Fallon trailed off.

"What i saw was you shooting at a random creature, i mean, who are you? The MIB?" Phoebe scoffed.

"There are some things that you don't understand and it's hard to explain, but-." Fallon was saying.

"I'm tired, can we not do it, right now?" Phoebe asked tiredly.

She then walked away, not waiting for any answer.

The girl was getting ready for bed, fixing up her bed, when she felt like someone was in the room with her.

Her light blue eyes slowly was removed from her bed, her body turning an anticlockwise position, turning to look at the person.

When she saw who it was she sighed out breathlessly in relief, her hand being placed over her chest.

A frightful but angered glare in her eyes as she stared at the person.

"What the hell!" Phoebe whisper hissed.

"Um, i'm sorry, i came through your window." Stiles awkwardly says.

"Well, i appreciate you almost scaring me to death!" Phoebe's voice dripped of sarcasm.

"What do you want?" Phoebe sighed out. "Because i'd rather not talk to anyone, still trying to grasp the concept of my assassination."

"I lied." Stiles says.

Phoebe frowned, shaking her head in confusion. "You lied? About what?"

"Today, at school, when you asked why i leaved? And i told you that your mother was coming home? I lied." Stiles states.

"Why?" Phoebe asked confused and hurt.

Stiles then sighed out. "I only stayed with you last night... because, i felt bad for you."

"Gee, thanks, because i enjoy being a charity case." Phoebe sarcastically smiled.

"It's just...i don't like you, i mean, i never did."

Phoebe scoffed, hurt swimming in her light blue eyes.

"Are you here to insult me? If you're here to do that, then you can crawl back where you came from." She says in anger and hurt.

"Please, just, listen to me." He pleads, trying to touch her, but she just pushed him away.

"Leave." She calmly says.

"You know, i had a crush on you?" She sadly laughed.

Stiles' honey dark brown widened at her confession. "Y-you had a crush on me?"

"Yeah...but, i know it would never work, you know why? Because you're in love with my best friend." She let out a breath of pain.

"While you were watching her, i was watching you." She sadly smiled.

Stiles then stammered over his words. "I-i didn't-."

"Know? Of course you didn't, i mean, why would you like me, right? Why would anyone, right?" She sighed out, dropping on her bed.

She felt him moving close to her, but she quickly moved away, turning her back to face him.

"Please, leave." She whispered out.

"Phoebe." Stiles sighed out.

"Leave, i want you to leave, leave me alone, just...just leave!" Phoebe raised her voice in anger, her tone hardening by every word she said.