°•✧011; To Save A Life✧•°

ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

The Voltron Wolf was seen chasing Phoebe Vaughn and Peter Hale through the hospital.

Phoebe had stopped for a while, her breathlessly sighing out, then taking a look at Peter.

"...how long do we have to run?" Phoebe softly gasps out.

"I was thinking...till they get tired?" Peter says with a shrug.

Phoebe gives Peter a look as if saying 'are you serious'.

The low growls of the Voltron Wolf was heard into their ears, both twins slowing walking down the darkened halls, their claws scratching against the walls.

"Phoebe, we need to go–––now." Peter sternly says.

Phoebe then lets go of Peter's hand, her whispering out. "...i can hear them, they're getting closer."

Phoebe was then seen running down the halls, leaving a frustrated Peter out there.

"Phoebe, Phoebe? Phoebe! Damn it, Phoebe! Get back here, oh! For the love of god!" Peter frustratedly cals out, but the girl ignores him.

Little while later, Peter was seen fighting the twins alone, him having lost Phoebe.

Peter groans onto the floors, him arching his back in pain. "Where is this child?!"

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

Peter Hale was seen sitting on the couch, Derek Hale sitting in front of him, whilst Phoebe Vaughn tended to a weak Cora Hale.

Peter was seen with an irritated look on his face. "Yeah, i didn't need any silly teenagers to save my life."

"Hey! Your life was saved, okay?" Stiles irritably says.

Peter squints his eyes at Stiles, coldly glaring at him. "I don't need help for anyone, especially you."

Derek rubbed his hands over face, then looked at his uncle. "...actually, it wasn't just a 'silly teenager', it was–––her."

Peter then noticed Derek looking at Phoebe, him frowning at her, pointing a finger at her.

"You! You hate me, you once said calling me Satan was an insult to Satan."

Derek gives Phoebe a look, who awkwardly smiles at him.

Phoebe then sheepishly smiles. "Well, no one's perfect."

Peter hums at her, then his blue eyes glanced at his niece, whose condition didn't seem to be getting better.

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

Peter, noticing Derek's expression as he looked at his sister's condition, sighs out, deciding to tell him what's on his mind.

"I've heard it's something Alphas can do, and with good reason..." Peter trails off.

"Which is?" Derek questions.

"You know, normal Wolves never abandon an injured member of the pack? They care for it, they bring it food from a kill, then regurgitate it into the mouth of the injured Wolf." Peter informs.

"They give it physical and emotional comfort by intensely grooming it, in a way, they can do more than just ease pain–––they can be instrumental in healing their own." Peter continues.