°•✧003; No Goodbyes ✧•°

ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

At the Beacon Hills Hospital, Fallon Vaughn was lying on a hospital bed, a bandage wrapped around her head, a pale look on her face, her eyes looking dull.

Fallon saw Phoebe fluffing a pillow, proceeding to place it behind her head, her fixing the sheet on her.

Phoebe then saw the look her mother was giving her, her sighing out, looking at her.

"Yeah, i know, i'm smothering you, it's what i do." Phoebe shrugs.

Fallon weakly smiles at her daughter, softly looking at her, taking a hold of her hand, Phoebe frowning at how cold the feeling was.

"I'm happy that you're here." Fallon weakly whispers.

Phoebe softly stares at her mother, gently asking. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because–––baby, it's up to me to store your problems, and get a solution for them, not the other way around." Fallon answers softly.

Phoebe seemed sad. "I have to take care of you, you're my only mother."

"Phoe-." Fallon was saying with a sigh.

"Mom, you're going to be all right, okay? You're going to be better than before, much, much better, all right?" Phoebe rambles, a panic look in her eyes.

"There has definitely got to be a cure for the condition of neoplasm, isn't that right?" Phoebe hopefully asks.

Fallon opened her mouth to say something, but Phoebe cut her off.

"Oh, there is." Phoebe breaths out.

"Phoebe, baby?" Fallon gently says.

"Your mother loves you so much."

Phoebe smiles uneasily. "Don't–––don't say that, don't say it like that, because you're going to be okay, all right?"

"I, uh, i gotta do something, i've healed Scott one time from his guilt, i can heal you as well." Phoebe shakily says.

"Would you?" Phoebe hoped.

Phoebe's fangs extended, impaling them in her wrist, blood pouring out from her wrist, then placing it against her mother's mouth, her mother drinking from her, which caused a little smile to be pressed over her lips.

Phoebe then pulled away, the wound healing from her wrist, her then looking at her mother with a smile, noticing the color slowly appearing on her face.

"You feel a lot better, don't you?" Phoebe smiles hopefully.

Fallon smiles assuringly. "Much better."

Phoebe happily smiles. "Great!"

"Um, well, i better be off to school, i'll come see you later." Phoebe smiles brightly.

Fallon then noticed the smile disappearing from her face, her becoming confused. "Is something wrong?"

Phoebe combed a piece of her straightened blonde hair behind her ear, feeling like she was hearing something.

"Phoebe?"

"Did you hear that?" Phoebe whispers.

Fallon confusingly stares at her mother. "Hear what?"

"Flies, the sound of flies." Phoebe whispers, looking at her mother with a horrific look.

"Flies?" Fallon seemed confused.

"Yeah, flies, and i can sense something bad is about to happen." Phoebe nervously says.

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ