°•✧002; Monster✧•°

ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

Night time, out in the woods, a familiar blonde girl was seen pressing her body against a brunette male that seemed of her age, probably about four years older.

They were seen breathlessly making out on a tree deep in the woods, his hands wrapped around the girl's body, her hands in his hair.

The blonde didn't take notice of what he is, she was so driven by her desire of bloodlust.

One of the guy's hands was seen wrapped around an arrow, holding onto it behind the girl's back.

Before he had time to stab her, her head was seen moving to his neck, her fangs extending, digging deeply into his neck, snarling and growling as she did, which caused him to yell in agony, compelled to drop the arrow.

Using this new found speed to throw him on the ground, her going on top of him, completely ripping out his throat.

Legs were taking a halt, a horrified gasp escaping someone. "Phoebe."

Phoebe then slowly turned to look at the person, her eyes turning to their light blue color, her fangs that was stained with blood, disappeared.

Allison gasped out in horror, shaking her head in denial, tears prickling her eyes.

"N-no, y-you're- oh my god..." Allison whispered out, palming her hand over her mouth.

"Allison." Phoebe whispered out.

Allison stared at Phoebe who had blood all over her face, she just couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"A-allison, it's...it's still me." Phoebe tried to take a step forward, pleading to her.

Allison then took a step backwards, which made Phoebe stop walking, frowning at her, hurt in her light blue eyes.

"Allison?" Phoebe asked with a heartbroken voice, trying to reach out for her.

Allison then took off running away from the blonde and Phoebe just dropped herself on the ground, sliding herself against a tree, a depressing look on her face, water pooling her eyes.

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

In the morning, at the Beacon Hills High School, Lydia and Allison was seen walking inside the school halls, when the redhead suddenly stopped walking, after she felt everyone's eyes on her, Lydia's green eyes slowly glanced at everyone.

"You sure you're ready for this?" Allison slowly asked.

"Please." Lydia scoffed, snapping at her. "It's not like my aunt's a serial killer, who, by the way, almost killed my best friend."

The brunette hasn't told the redhead what she had witnessed a few nights ago with the blonde, she, herself was still in shock.

She just can't believe...Phoebe.

She hasn't even talked to the blonde in two days either, ever since that thing happened.

"By the way, have you spoken to Phoebe? I stopped by her house, i called, texted, but, nothing, is she okay? Do you know?" Lydia asked genuinely concerned.

Allison just shrugged, then walked away.

Lydia frowned at her as she walked away.

Then Lydia was welcomed by the stares, and she did what did best.

Lydia placed an unbothered expression on her face, threw some strands of red hair by her shoulder sassily, then strutted down the halls, ignoring all the looks.