°•✧005; Saving✧•°

ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

"Hey, testicle left and right, what the hell is a Kanima?"

Those were the first words that escaped the dirty blonde teen, whispering to both Scott and Stiles who had shocking expressions on their faces.

"Paralyzed from the neck down, do you have any idea what that feels like?" Jackson asked irritated.

Stiles then sighed out, quickly mumbling. "I'm familiar with the sensation."

"Wait, why would Derek test you? Why would he think it's you?" Scott asked in a confused whisper.

"I don't know!" Jackson slightly raised his voice defensively.

"Maybe, 'cause he bit you and doesn't trust you." Phoebe says, looking down at her fingernails boredly.

"You also got bitten." Stiles says as if it was obvious.

"Against my will, i was literally unconscious." She says giving him a look.

A flicker of guilt then quickly appeared in Scott's eyes.

"He didn't test you, why would he test me?" Jackson angrily grumbled.

"Well, you're kind of a snake, Jackson, probably not the one he was looking for, but still one." She smirked.

Jackson then scoffed. "That's what Derek said, what, you two have the same thinking?"

"Okay, okay, guys-." Scott was trying to say.

"Shocked that Derek didn't kill you, might need to talk to him about that." She smirked teasingly.

"Listen here you li-." Jackson glared at her, but quickly got cut off by Scott.

"Just stop, and listen, look, does he think it's Lydia?" Scott impatiently asked.

"I don't know, all i heard was her name and Chemistry." Jackson quickly says.

"It's not Lydia." Phoebe confidently says.

"I think your trust in your best friend has completely clouded your judgment." Jackson scoffed.

"It's not Lydia." She repeated.

Phoebe and Jackson continued to bicker with each other, whilst Scott and Stiles stared at Lydia in complete worry.

Lydia feeling their looks grew annoyed.

Lydia then turned to look at them both, snapping at them. "What?"

They just stared at her in fear and worry, not saying anything, which made the girl scoff in annoyance.

"Weirdos." She scoffed, turning to face front.

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

"Einstein once said 'two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity', well i don't know about the universe, but i've encountered infinite stupidity, so to combat the plaque of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments, let's see if two heads are indeed better than one." Mr. Harris states as he walked around the chemistry class.

Mr. Harris' eyes then glanced at Stiles. "Or, in Mr. Stilinski's case, better than none."

"Okay, so, let's start!" Mr. Harris voiced out.

"Hm, you know? I don't get it." Erica hummed, her dark blue eyes glancing at Phoebe.

Phoebe was trying to work on her assignment but Isaac kept on talking in her ear, making the newly turned Vamp very irritated, and it wasn't helping with her anger.