°•✧008; Lucky✧•°

ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

"You were right, they're moving all the evidence."

Derek Hale and Chris Argent was inside the station, in separate cell bars, since it was clear that they were framed for murder that was done by Stiles.

"Was there anything else about the murder itself? Any other details?" Argent questions.

"Just about Katashi's things being put in federal lockup, and something about Stilinski being out for the day." Derek answers.

"You know...if all of this is true, people are dead because of Stiles." Derek says.

"But, is it Stiles? Remember, we had this problem before?" Argent reminds.

"But, we got lucky with Jackson, remember? It was because of Phoebe he became human again? He regained back his humanity." Derek reminded.

"Speaking of humanity–––remember your one and only cousin had hers switched off, what about that?" Argent questions.

"Lucky, again, it was because of Scott that she switched on back her humanity, it's because of the bond." Derek reminds.

"We got lucky with both Jackson and Phoebe, what happens when you don't get lucky?" Derek questions.

"Depends on how much of Stiles is left..." Argent trails off.

"Finn tried to throw some memories into Stiles' head, but that thing seemed way too powerful, it practically kicked Finn out of Stiles' head." Derek hopelessly says.

"I heard that Finn tried to get into Phoebe's head, he tried to make her think that her mother was actually there, but she destroyed the illusion, she was too smart for that-."

"Yeah, then Scott actually brought her back." Derek cuts him off.

Derek scoffs in amusement. "Never have i ever seen a more 'self-controlled no humanity' Vampire, like Phoebe, before."

"I-if Phoebe was still without humanity would you feel guilty if you had to put her down?" Derek then questions.

"Like you said, she didn't go crazy like other no humanity Vampires." Argent says.

"So...?" Derek waited on an answer.

"She isn't like that anymore, it's Stiles is problem." Argent says.

"Well, would you feel remorse if you have to put down Stiles?" Derek questions.

"Stiles? Yes, the Nogitsune? No." Argent then says.

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

"Uh...i was wondering–––why you punched me?"

Malia Tate, who had a towel wrapped around herself, glared furiously at the Stilinski, feeling like she could kill him.

Stiles then mumbles nervously. "Oh, god–––you got that same look like Phoebe, but, you know, she's a little more like her father."

Malia confusingly but angrily looks at him. "Who–––what are you even- you know what? I don't even care!"

"You're not going to answer me?" Stiles asks.

"You wanted me to thank you?" Malia scoffs in disbelief.

"Well–––we kinda did save your life..." Stiles trails off.

"I don't need to be saved."

"Uh, you kinda did, since you were-."

"Fine! You know, what? Thank you, thank you for invading my home, for putting me on the run, for turning me into human, so that i can look at my father everything and try and figure out that i'm the reason that my sister and mother are dead because i almost ate them on a Full Moon, thank you, so much!" Malia's eyes glistened with tears, sarcastically commenting.