Chapter 31: Cinder's Choice

Cinder P.O.V.

I wake up in a bed in what seems to be a cabin and hold my head in pain.

"Uh... what happened?" My eye widens as I realize I can't see anything out of my left eye and I look into a mirror to see new clothes.

 what happened?" My eye widens as I realize I can't see anything out of my left eye and I look into a mirror to see new clothes

A/N: Head below.

I form tears in my remaining eye and look up at the door opening to see Y/N walking in with a breakfast - scrambled eggs, turkey bacon, three pancakes, beef sausage, biscuits and gravy, and half a grapefruit with some orange juice and coffee - wit...

I form tears in my remaining eye and look up at the door opening to see Y/N walking in with a breakfast - scrambled eggs, turkey bacon, three pancakes, beef sausage, biscuits and gravy, and half a grapefruit with some orange juice and coffee - with a sympathetic smile as he sets the standing tray above my chest.

"Good morning, Cinder."

I look up at him, remembering everything that happened. Everything I did.

"Why?"

Y/N smiles and sits next to me.

"It's simple. I'm not going to leave someone who's on death's doorstep for dead or turn my back on someone who needs it. And since you didn't shoot me, I'm assuming you want to be free?"

I look down and open the palm of my hand to summon a fireball, but nothing happens and I start to cry as Y/N rubs my hair.

"My power?! It's gone..."

Y/N looks down at me.

"That Grimm Beetle flew out of your ear, glowing."

"Salem? She took the power she promised me away?"

Y/N looks at me.

"Your powers of Autumn were removed, but you still have your Scorching Caress."

I cry into my hands as Y/N places his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry for everything!"

Y/N looks to the side.

"You know... you set up Neo to be framed, mentally scarred me by stressing me out enough to kill Penny, Yang lost her arm and Blake has a scar on her stomach to Adam, Roman died and Neo is grieving, many people were killed. And you killed Ozpin, someone I looked up to my whole life, almost like a father to me."