Chapter 50: Haven's Fate

Third Person P.O.V.

Outside on the quad of Haven Academy. The battle between the White Fang and Menagerie Faunus as well as the Mistral police force continues. One of the Mistral airships shines its searchlight on three White Fang soldiers.

A Mistral Policeman speaks over the P.A., "Cease fire, immediately!"

The three try to run away, but they are stopped by a combined group of Menagerie Faunus and Mistral policemen led by Ilia. Eventually, two of the White Fang soldiers drop their weapons and hold their hands in the air to surrender when they are surrounded. The last White Fang soldier tries to fire his weapon, but it is whipped out of his hands by Lightning Lash and he is tackled to the ground by Ilia who restrains him.

A female Rabbit Faunus smiles at Ilia.

"Thank you."

Ilia looks at the Rabbit Faunus and smiles and nods back. Elsewhere, Blake stands proudly over Adam, who was on his knees before standing back up. Adam is seething.

"I'm going to make you regret ever coming back..."

"More police are on their way, Adam. Huntsmen too." Adam evilly chuckles.

"Still too afraid to face me on your own."

"I'm here for Haven, not you."

Angered, Adam points Wilt at Blake with Blush in its shotgun form in his left hand, while Blake draws Gambol Shroud.

"Heh, you are still afraid, and you should be. I've made powerful friends while you've been away."

"Oh yeah?" Adam look to his left as Velvet approaches with a mimic of Ruyi Bang and Jingu Bang in its staff form. "Where?"

Adam points Wilt towards Velvet.

"Tell me, does Blake make all of her classmates fight for her?" Y/N shakes his head.

"No. We don't fight for her. We fight with her. And let me tell you, she is brave to say she can't face you on her own and needs help, because the biggest human fear is the fear of being wrong or not strong enough. However, there doesn't seem to be many who are willing to fight with you."

Adam looks around, seeing his followers surrendering to the overwhelming numbers of forces Y/N, Blake, and Velvet brought, only proving Y/N right. A searchlight then shines down on Adam.

Blake says, "You can try and make me regret coming here, Adam, but honestly... I've got more important things to deal with."

Adam lets out a frustrated growl and swings his sword at Y/N, but you Y/N ducks and punches his face. Adam blocks Blake's sword swings as she comes at him. Adam pushes Blake off and sheathes Wilt, then unsheathes to reveal the red blade glowing as he sends a Moonslice towards Y/N, but Y/N unsheathes Raiju and Akuma and twirls his swords around him as he slowly surrounds himself in a red tornado as Adam scowls.

"What?!"

Y/N cries out as he swings his swords at Adam, sending a blue, purple, and red wave of energy at Adam, knocking him down as Y/N sheathes Akuma. Adam gets up, but this is followed up by Y/N kicking his side as he glares at him.

Adam bolts and runs away into the bushes and trees while Y/N smirks and makes him dance by firing at his feet with Raiju in its pistol form. Velvet hugs Y/N as Blake sheathes Gambol Shroud.

"No one go after him. He wants to lure us away so he can pick us off. We need to protect the school and the people here. Besides... now he can see what it feels like to run away."

Y/N pats Velvet and Blake's backs and embraces them as their attention is drawn to Haven's Great Hall where Y/N, Velvet, and Blake see their friends and allies fighting off their enemies.