Chapter 51: Argus Limited

Y/N P.O.V.

I finish sketching in my notepad and smile as I see the new weapon I made for Mom on the desk: Devil's Advocate.

A/N: Devil's Advocate- a katana (not an uchigatana) with a lever-action shotgun sheath. By NEZUMI.

I see Mom walk into the room, with Holy Requiem on her back and a new look reminding me of that of Yua.

A/N: Insert otter tail and your mother's skin, hair, and eye colors respectively.

I smile as I see her walking up and I hand the weapons to her.

"Here's something I made for you, Mom. Since your weapons got destroyed by Raven and all." I point to the weapon. "Let me explain how this works."

M/N looks down at the sword as I point at Devil's Advocate.

"This is Devil's Advocate. It is a katana that can be powered by Dust. The scabbard has this lever and trigger since it is a lever-action shotgun that functions in a few unique ways. One: the longer version when folded down on the stock when the katana is drawn functions as a shotgun. If it you detach the upper scabbard, it is a better shotgun for close range while the long-barreled is better for mid range. Two: the scabbard's rose pattern glows depending on the Dust it's using. And three: if you shoot while the sword is in the scabbard, it will shoot the blade hilt first."

Mom smiles as she places it on her hip.

"Thank you son. I appreciate this." Mom hugs me as I hug back. "We're leaving for Argus today and Ozpin wants us to meet in the living room."

I nod and walk out with her to see Ruby ask:

"We need to take the Relic to Atlas?"

Mom, Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, Pyrrha, Nora, Coco, Velvet, Emerald (in a white cloak), Cinder, Neo, and Qrow are here currently as Mom nods.

"That's what Ozpin said."

Everybody looks to Weiss as she hugs Y/N.

"You've got to be joking..." Nora smiles.