After the shock of being told 'your absolute trash and no one will ever love you' wore off, everyone decided to have a relaxing time in the pool after swimming class. The girls were having a very epic splash fight with Matsushita and Sato carrying the team.

Poor Ayanokoji was chilling all by his lonesome self on the edge of the pool. Suzune walked over to him and sat down next to him. Her bubble-gum popping was audible in the echoey room.

"How do you feel about the situation at hand?" Suzune looked up from her phone to meet Ayanokoji. This guy asked her how she felt? Manipulation at its finest.

FLASHBACK:

Chabashira Sensei slapped her palm onto the white board.

"Yes, this is the S-system. It assesses the students in real time and assigns their numerical values based on their actions. And how lovely, all of you in class D have proven, wonderfully, that you deserve to be the last rank. That you're the worst kind of defectives."

You don't have to say it like that. Especially when you don't have room to talk. That's just Suzune's opinion. Though the current rankings do show that even the best of the best make mistakes. Class A has 940, B has 650, C has 490, and the students of class D get a whopping 0 class points.

"Zero...?" Kushida whimpered.

Suzune might as well write it down. It is valuable information.

Chabashira Sensei clapped her hands. "However, I must say that I'm actually impressed. No class has ever exhausted all of their points in a single month, not even the previous class D."

Harem boy stood up from his desk with apprehension written on his face. "Sensei, at least tell us the criteria for how points are gained and lost."

"Just like the real world out there, I cannot reveal the details of your performance evaluations."

What complete and utter bullshit.

Harem boy grit his teeth. The other influential students in the class looked conflicted.

Chabashira Sensei whipped out a marker (Suzune didn't see a pocket-) and begun writing on the board. "These are the 'class points' currently held by each class. For each class point, 100 private points will be allotted to each student in the class. When you first enrolled here, each class had 1,000 class points. In other words, you have lost all your points."

Okay they get it.

Kushida shyly raised her hand. "Uh... is there a way we could get more points?"

Sensei nodded with a smug look on her face. "Yes, actually, there is. And if you earn more points than class C, you'll be promoted to the new class C, and they'll be demoted as the new class D. Your closest opportunity is the upcoming midterms. Depending on your scores, you might be granted a maximum of 100 class points."

"Only 100...?"

"Yeah, but it's better than nothing... right?"

"However," Sensei's voice silenced all the muttering among the students. "These are the results of the previous quiz. And just look at how garbage they are!"

She's not wrong.

How the flippity floppity fuck did Sudo score a 16? She knew he was dumb but damn. That's gotta be like, a Guinness world record or something.

"Starting on the next exam, anyone who receives a failing score on their midterms or finals will be instantly expelled."

Koenji's smirk remained plastered onto his face. Then again, he did score a solid 92 out of 100 so he doesn't have anything to worry about whatsoever.