10

TEST FINAL DAY:

"Before the test ends, we'll commence the naming of the class leaders." Class A's sensei firmly told the students.

Katsuragi took the clipboard and pen from him with a smirk on his face.

---

"I don't see Kaneda-kun, do you?"

"Where'd he run off to?"

The class B students were packing up camp.

Hoshimiya Sensei walked up to Ichinose and Ryuji, clipboard and pen in hand.

"Write down who you think were the other classes' leaders on here. If you don't know, you don't have to write anyone."

Ichinose chuckled. "We won't write anyone, I guess."

Ryuji smiled in return. "The penalty for guessing a leader wrong is 50 points. No need to take that kind of risk."

"Yeah." Ichinose handed Hoshimiya Sensei the clipboard and pen back. "We have over 200 points anyway."

---

Ayanokoji was rolling up his sleeping bag when Sakura came over to him.

"Ano... it's finally over, huh?"

"Yeah, it is."

"What do you think our score will turn out to be? There was the thing with Ibuki-san, too..."

Ayanokoji said nothing and looked over to where Hirata was holding the clipboard. The paper in it had spots for all the class leaders to be named.

---

"Okay, looks like all the classes are here." Mashima Sensei raised his voice for all the students to hear. All the classes were lined up along the beach, all except class C, who had dropped out. "So, as of now, I declare the special exam over."

"Hey." Everyone looked over to the forest to see Ryuuen stepping out. "Don't end this without me."

"Huh?"

"What's Ryuuen-kun doing here?"

"You mean he stayed on the island?"

"Ryuuen's here, but Ibuki isn't?"

"But why?"

Katsuragi ignored their curiosity and walked over to him. "Excellent work, Ryuuen. We of class A will earn over 500 S-points. Allow me to extend a hand of gratitude for your hard work."

Ryuuen only smirked in reply. "Hey, now. You're about to see something pretty interesting. I'd pay attention if I were you."

Katsuragi narrowed his eyes. "What do you mean by that?"

FLASHBACK - TEST DAY 1:

"If we hang a curtain in front of the cave and hide stud there, the other classes won't discover out plan." Katsuragi stated. Him and Ryuuen stood face to face. He flipped the piece of paper in his hands back to himself. "This is a bold plan you've thought of, though..."

"Did you really expect me to honestly apply myself to some test set up by the school? I hate hard work."

'On the first day, I forged a contract with class A. Class C would transfer 200 S-points' worth of goods to class A, and I'd give information class C found about other class leaders to Katsuragi.'

Katsuragi hesitated before signing the contract. "Regarding the leaders, I need more than your word on them. I need you to show me a photo of the keycard or the real thing."