5

.

.

.

.

.

It was the beginning of summer vacation and Suzune was enjoying her weekly sleep in.

If she didn't have those weekly sleep-ins, she would be and absolute wreck.

That's a fact.

In a few ways, she's grateful for being reborn as a high school anime girl with a bitchy older brother. (It's better than going to hell, or limbo, or just anything related to the afterlife in general.)

She poked her alarm clock to shut it up before standing up to stretch. She took a look around her dorm room. She wouldn't call it boring, but it's definitely far from fancy.

It had a neutral colour scheme with a few spots of pastels here and there.

Like she said, she has style.

A few little pot-plants were tucked into the corners of her desk which had her touch-screen laptop, wired keyboard and computer mouse stamped in the middle. The wooden shelving next to it was home to her life-saving photocopier/printer as well as her school textbooks and manga collection.

... She may have gone a little nuts on decorating.

The rest was all pretty basic; dresser, mirror, bed, etc.

Stepping out of the shower, Suzune noticed her phone ringing. She picked up the call and held the phone to her ear.

"Horikita, want to go to the pool together?" Ayanokoji asked over the phone.

"I've already been invited by the class D girls, so sure I'll go. Also, don't worry about the boys peeping in the changing rooms, I'm already on it. See you there."

Suzune hung up before Ayanokoji could respond. She checked the time to see the numbers 8:15am staring back at her. She has around an hour.

Might as well make the most of it.

So, she cracked her knuckles, sat down in front of the bathroom mirror, clicked open her trusty makeup set, and got to work.

---

"Huh? Horikita-san?" Suzune turned her head to find Harem boy and Kei walking up to her. "It's been a little bit."

"Horikita? You're still alive?"

Suzune popped her bubblegum and lifted up her circle sunglasses. "Yep. Had a bit of a busy schedule with preparing for the study group for the next lot of exams."

"You sure are diligent, Horikita-san. Thank you for helping us." Harem boy is a certified sap.

"By the way, Kei, are you going to the pool with the other girls?"