8 Change of Conclusion

Part 8 Change of Conclusion

"I didn't see you coming. I'm sorry UNCLE..." Khushi said.

Arnav dropped his jaw.

"Whaaaat? Uncle? Am I looking like your uncle?" he asked gritting his teeth.

"Certainly not, uncle... My uncle is a great man..."

Her answer was a big blow to Arnav.

"Don't you dare call me uncle... By the way, who the hell are you? What are you doing here? How did you come here? Who allowed you in?"

Before Khushi answered his one question, he arrowed questions one by one. Khushi sighed.

"Please slow down uncle. I'm really afraid of questions... That's why I always skip exams" she grinned innocently.

Arnav rolled his eyes. That was when he heard,

"Chotte... When did you come?"

He saw Nani coming. Arnav walked to Nani hurriedly.

"Nani, who is this girl? Do you know what she calls me?"

"What?" Nani asked looking at Khushi.

"Uncle..."

"Whaaat?"

"She calls me uncle"

Nani controlled her laughter and Arnav glared at her.

"Naniji, didn't the coolers wali aunty ordered me to call everyone uncle and aunty stylishly? This uncle is getting angry with me for calling him uncle. What can I do now, Naniji?" Khushi asked making an innocent face.

"I said don't call me uncle" Arnav gritted his teeth.

Nani saw a sweet box and chocolate in his hand.

"Chotte, Sweetbox and chocolate? For whom?"

"Oh... For Shivshankar's granddaughter..."

Nani and Khushi looked at him with surprise.

"Actually, she lost her only support... So, thought to cheer her up. Probably, she should not think she has no one..."

Nani smiled at him lovingly. Khushi changed her mind that the man in front of her was not a haughty-headed man like Nani said. With a single thought of bringing a sweet box, Arnav changed her mind completely.

"Then, give it to her on your own chotte" Nani smiled, extending her hand towards Khushi.

Arnav looked at Khushi stunningly. Was shivshankar's granddaughter not a school-going kid but a young girl? His face flushed. Khushi smiled inwardly. She found it interesting

"I don't know what made you think the girl should be a school-going kid" Nani smiled.

Arnav got stuck for a few seconds. Yes... what made him think so?

"Give it to her, Chotte"

Arnav extended the sweet box to Khushi.

"Thank you so much uncle," Khushi said sniggering.

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"Chotte, if the girl had been a school-going kid as you expected, she would have called you uncle only..." Nani laughed that bringing a mild smile to Arnav's face.

That was when Manorama came there.

"Mami, what did you tell this girl?"

Taking a step, Khushi came close to Arnav.