46 Came True

Part 46 Came True

"Okay, tomorrow evening I will send Khushi to your house," Nani said to Maya.

"I hope Arnav has no problem with this decision," Maya said, looking at Arnav.

"I'm absolutely not okay with this decision," Arnav said and walked away.

Maya came to Khushi and touch her shoulder.

"You don't worry about anything, dear. I will make you comfortable at my place. I will send Akash somewhere else if you are not comfortable. Don't worry"

Khushi looked at Nani.

"Akash Bituwa can be in RM" Nani said.

"I will talk to Akash and will let you know whether he is coming here or going somewhere else," Maya said.

Nani nodded okay.

"Ok, then, I will come tomorrow evening. I will have to make arrangements for Khushi's stay at my house" she said smiling at Khushi who didn't react to it.

Maya took their leave and left RM. Clutching Khushi's hand, Nani dragged her to her room.

"Why did you say, you are going with Maya?" Nani questioned.

"It's not me but Ratna Aunty asked me to say so"

"But why?"

"I don't know Naniji"

"Ask her the reason"

Khushi looked behind and did not find Ratna there.

"She is not here"

"She should be in her son's room" Nani sighed.

"I will bring her" Khushi went to Arnav's room.

But she didn't know Ratna didn't go to Arnav's room. Ratna was with Sudhakar and Anjana, hearing their talks.

"Thank God, Maya came at the right time," Anjana said.

"I know she would come at the right time. I strictly asked her to come here"

"I can't show up in my lady's club. Everyone is questioning me about her stay in RM"

"But, how do they know about Khushi's stay in RM?" Sudhakar asked.

"I too don't know about it. Two or three women had been nagging me. They want to give their daughter's hand to Arnav. I told them about Arnav's decision of marrying Khushi. All of them were upset like hell knowing about Arnav's decision. They must be the ones who spread about it to everyone"

"Mmm..."

"I thought to get him married to Mrs. Sharma's daughter. She is the wife of a high court judge. I would have won the presidential election with her support if Arnav had accepted the proposal" Anjana sighed.

"Your condition is much better than mine. I almost promised my friend who has a big political support. he wants Arnav to become his son-in-law. I don't know what to answer him" Sudhakar said all frustrated.

Ratna was like what the hell...! Who were they to decide, whom Arnav to marry? She knew Nani got them to RM because she thought they would stand for Arnav... Would support his decisions. It seemed quite the opposite to it. They were in full swing to get benefits through Arnav. Ratna was disappointed.

But, what was Maya's part in this? Why did she obey them? What was there in her mind? She asked Khushi's hand for Akash and now, she voluntarily came to RM to take her home. Was her intention good? Was she doing this only to help them? Ratna was confused.