68 Guruji's Place

Part 68 At Guruji's place

Seeing the skull with a few lemons and a witchcraft doll, everyone was dumbfounded. Ratna felt something in her. She was about to touch it, and Khushi stopped her.

"Maji don't touch them. We don't know what is them about"

"It pulls me towards it, Khushi. My hands are itching to touch that" Ratna said.

"That means it might be related to you. What if it makes you inactive? Go away from this place, Maji"

Ratna stepped back. Khushi looked at Arnav and said,

"Arnavji, we should secure them carefully before the police come here"

"Secure them? But why Khushi?"

"We should know what these things are about. If these things went under police custody, we can never get them back. If these things have the magical power to control Maji, then we may not release her from the ties without them"

Arnav became thoughtful.

"Ok... if you have such doubt, I will take them to Guruji. He will clear our doubt"

"I will also come with you," Khushi said.

Arnav nodded ok and looked here and there. He found a bag on the table. Taking it, he was supposed to take the skull, Khushi clutched his hand.

"You too don't touch that. Let me take it."

"It looks dangerous Khushi"

"That's why I don't want you to touch it. No black magic will work on me and you know that. So, it won't affect me. Don't worry"

Arnav nodded yes. Taking the bag from his hand, Khushi collected them in the bag.

"I will come back, keeping the bag in our car," She said.

"I will keep them in the car Khushiji," Mohan said.

"No Mohan bhaiya, I will do it"

Arnav gave the car key to her. Taking the car key from Arnav, she went to the car through the back door. Arnav followed her as he didn't want to send her alone. Keeping the bag in the car, they got back to Sona's house.

Arnav captured their family photo on his mobile.

The police reached the house. Arnav explained everything to them and handed them Sona's family photo.

"He tried to kill me once. I have filed a complaint about the incident too" Arnav said pointing at the man who took him to the Vulture Rock mountain.

The Inspector saw the photo and could not identify the man.

Arnav got clear that the man was not a professional goon.

"Give us their detail Mr. Raizada we will enquire about them"

Arnav told them who Sona was and how she related to him. They noted down Arnav's statement.

"Please all of you come out of the house. We will have to seal the house" the inspector said.

Raizadas came out of the house with Mohan. The police wrapped the place with tape and announced it was a restricted place. Two police constables started guarding the place.

"We will let you know if we get to know anything about the killer gang," the Inspector said to Arnav.

"Thank you, inspector"

Running his eyes in the crowd cautiously, Arnav walked towards his car followed by Khushi and others.

"Mohan, you take Nani home," Arnav said.