75 The New Entry

Part 75 The New Entry

Yes, she was the same Maya who was Akash's mother, Ratna's friend, Arnav's well-wisher, and who wanted to have Khushi as her daughter-in-law. She was the non-identical twin of Sona.

"Please don't be upset... we will definitely find a way to stop the Pooja," Sona said.

"How? How will you stop the Pooja? I told you, how powerful Khushi is... she is not like us who earned the power by doing poojas and keeping fast. It's her birth nature. Goddess Devi Maiya was running for her help. Whenever she is at stake, she automatically gets help. She visited the Ashram which we didn't expect. That idol of the Ashram gave the new confidence that will make her do anything without fear"

"I asked Ma many times not to waste time. I was ready to kill Khushi but Ma wanted Bhai to come. What a super chance... we missed it" Beena said wearily.

"Just because you had a knife in your hand, do you think you could have killed her?" Maya questioned her.

Beena was silent.

"You could not have. Even though you stabbed her she would not have died. Her death will happen as per her wish"

"Then what could we do?" Meena asked.

"We should kidnap her. Should bring her here... we should do that before the Pooja"

"But how? She won't come out of RM until the Pooja gets over and there is only one day left for the Pooja. It's the day after tomorrow. We have no time" Sona said.

"I will think about it," Maya said.

She looked at the MAN IN BLACK.

"Why are you bowing down now? We can do nothing with your repentance, Dheeraj" she chided.

"I'm sorry, Didi. I should not have gone to her. I didn't expect she would make a quick decision to touch my feet. In fact, I didn't expect she would know the effect of touching my feet"

"She should have gotten to know about it in the ashram"

"I have lost my power. They abducted Ratna's skull and the other witchcraft from Sona Didi's house. Anjana, Sudhakar, and Shyam would have been untied from our spell as of now..."

"So what? They would think that we are weak now... Let them think... That's what we need. They won't expect us to hit them. Then we will do that at the right time, without any effort"

"This is not my first mistake. I missed killing Arnav eighteen years ago... if I had killed him that day when I killed Ratna..."

Cutting him,

"Then all the properties of Arnav would have gone to the Charity. Arvind had written the WILL like that without anyone's knowledge. It was good you didn't kill him that day. if you had killed him with Ratna, we would have been left with empty hands now"

Dheeraj nodded yes.

"And feel happy, you are still alive but Jai Kishan is dead. Police misunderstood that he was you and published it in the newspaper. That's why you became free"

Deeraj sighed.

"Arvind was so cleverly protected his son and the property. That's why he wrote such a WILL that if Arnav dies before the age of twenty-five, the property will go to charity. He spoilt all our efforts" Sona gritted her teeth.

"But after twenty-five also we couldn't kill him. Didn't we make so many attempts?" Deeraj asked.

"His horoscope was strong at that time. He was continuously saved by someone from every attempt. When his horoscope weakened, he got married to Khushi" Sona said.