47 The TOUCH

Part 47 The TOUCH

In the meanwhile, Ratna noticed Khushi restless.

"What happened, Khushi? Why do you look tense?" she asked.

"Yesterday, I when to Arnavji's room searching for you..."

Cutting her,

"Searching for me? Really?" she asked teasingly.

Khushi rolled her eyes.

"Stop teasing me, Maji"

"Ok, ok, tell me"

"He said he is going to meet the wedding planner today"

"Yeah, he said the same to Amma too"

"But, he won't meet the wedding planner," she said impatiently.

"What do you mean, Khushi?"

"When he told me about his program, I said that in the flow"

"Still, Chotte went to meet him?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"But, why?"

"I don't know... I think this time, Arnavji didn't trust me"

"No... nothing would be like that. He should have a valuable reason to do that"

Though Ratna said that she also became restless. What was all this? At first, Khushi said she won't do a facial for her wedding. Then said, Arnav would not meet the wedding planner but Arnav went to meet him. What the hell...! She tried to connect the dots but she could not.

"I don't feel good, Maji"

"You don't worry... I will check"

"Are you going to the hotel purple orchid?"

"Then? What am I going to do? Going..."

Ratna left RM in a blink of an eye. Khushi sighed. Why did Arnav go? Could not he be at home?

.........

Arnav was driving the car as per the gunman's order. Arnav Singh Raizada was obeying someone's order for the first time. He had no choice. It was a matter of his life. He could not act in haste. The man had a gun in his hand. A single trigger could make his life fly away. He wanted to see where he was taking him and why? It seemed this HIDE AND SEEK was going to end today. Arnav supposed.

As always, Khushi's words came true. He should have been careful instead of taking risks. He should not have come to the hotel purple orchid. But, how this man got to know he would come to the hotel purple orchid? He didn't say anything about this meeting to anyone... except for the wedding planner...! What did that mean? Did he involve in this? Arnav thought.

At the same time, his phone rang. He saw his phone and the call was from the wedding planner only. He should have waiting for Arnav in the hotel...! He looked at the gunman through the rearview mirror.

"Attend the call... but don't say anything...talk casually" he warned.

Arnav attended the call.

"Sir, I reached the hotel..."

"Oh... actually, I'm unable to come to purple orchid for some personal reason. I'm really sorry"

"Oh... then when will we meet, sir? You said your wedding is next week. We have very less time to organize the wedding, sir" he said worriedly.

"Yeah... I too don't know what to do. I will call you later and let you know what to do"

"Do you want me to leave the hotel now?"