43 Sheetal Or Ratna?

Part 43 Sheetal or Ratna?

Arnav headed to the dining, getting fully ready to go to the office. When he came to the dining, he received an incoming call on his mobile. It was from the wedding planner whom he called the previous day night. Arnav attended it.

"Hello..."

"Sir, I'm a founder of Happy Weddings agency. I saw a missed call on my mobile from your number. Did you call me?"

"Yes... I'm Arnav Singh Raizada. I picked your number from the Internet. I want you to work for my wedding. It's next week"

People who were in the dining shocked. Arnav's wedding was next week and they didn't know about it.

"No problem sir... Our output will be how exactly you want the wedding to happen"

"That's nice. Could you come to hotel purple orchid at 2o' clock?"

"Sure sir"

"Thank you" Arnav disconnected the call and started having breakfast not giving heed to people's existence.

Nani who came to the dining also heard his phone talk with the wedding planner. She noticed the rage as well as disappointment on people's faces. She came and sat with Arnav.

"Nani, I will send Motilal to RM. Chose mangal sutra."

"Ok," Nani smiled.

Her smile confirmed that Nani was also aware of his wedding. That blew them off.

"Start preparations" Arnav added.

Nani nodded ok.

"What's all this Chotte?" Sudhakar asked.

Arnav looked at him and continued eating without answering. All of them spared a glance.

"Nani, call me if you need anything," Arnav said.

Nani nodded ok. Arnav stood up, finishing breakfast.

"Bye Nani" Arnav left.

"What's happening here?" Manorama asked.

Nani looked at her and said,

"What else? Preparations of his wedding"

"Wedding? Is this what respect? We can't spare this" Sudhakar howled.

"What would he do then? Whatever he does, you guys don't miss a chance to taunt him. He found a witchcraft doll in his garden. How did it enter this house? Do you guys bother about it?"

"What can we do sasuma? We are also blank like Arnav bituwa. How do we know how it entered the house?" Manorama asked.

"Leave it, Mano, they are fixed not to respect us. Then there won't be any point in arguing with them. Let them do what they want. What has to happen will happen..." Anjana said with a sharp gaze.

"You are right. Everything will happen as per destiny" Nani said.

Lavanya finished having breakfast and came to Khushi's room. Ratna gestured for her to look at Lavanya. Khushi smiled at her.

"Congratulations, Khushi"

"Thanks"

"I don't know about others... but, I'm happy about having you as my Bhabi" She smiled.

"I'm also happy to have a friendly sister-in-law like you"

"You can ask me for any help in your wedding preparation... shopping, dress selection, jewelry, Mehandi... anything"