27 Proposal

Part 28 Proposal

AR

Aman smiled at Sheetal who came to his cabin.

"Could you do me a favor, Aman?"

"Sure... Why not?"

"Arnav asked me for this file. Could you give it to him?"

"This is what you want me to do?" Aman chuckled.

"Not only that, you have to tell him ' I'm going home"

"Are you?"

"Not now... After some time..."

"Oh... But why?"

"Dad is searching for a groom for me. We are going to meet a family today"

"Whaaaaat?" Aman jumped out of his seat.

"Could you tell Arnav that?"

Aman frowned.

"Arnav is not showing interest in me. I don't know what stops him but I'm sure he likes me. I want to bring his REAL feelings out. I want to make him realize what he really wants. I want him to know what he is suppressing in his heart"

"Ok... But, how could you do that by telling him, you are going to meet a family?"

"If he has little feeling for me in his heart, he will definitely become restless. He will not want to miss me. He will surely realize his feelings. He will understand what he missed. He will know he needs me"

"Wow, Sheetal... This is a masterpiece. No choice, ASR should have to recognize his feel"

"Could you do this for me?"

"Of course, I too want ASR to decide the future. I will be happy if he gets married"

"Thank you, Aman"

"I will tell you what he says"

"No need... Give him some time. Let him be alone to think about it. He will realize it. I will meet you tomorrow. I have to leave"

"Ok..."

Aman walked to Arnav's cabin. Arnav was typing an E-mail on his laptop. He raised his head, hearing the clicking sound of his cabin door. Arnav sat straight. Aman kept the file in front of him that was given by Sheetal.

"What this file is doing with you?"

"Why ASR? Should not I bring a file?"

"Sheetal is the one who is handling the file. If she has any doubt about this file, it's me or Akash who could clear her doubt. But you are bringing the file. That looks odd. That's why I asked"

"Don't you think you are thinking a lot for a simple file?"

"Nowadays, my PA is not leaving a single chance to enter my cabin to torture me. But now, you are with this file. I don't wonder if she had sent you to me with some obligation"

"I know you are smart. But, you should not be over-smart to this extent, ASR"

"If you are here to make any stupid move for her, I warn you. Run away..."

"You don't have to bother. Sheetal went home on permission"

"Permission?"

Cutting him,

"Of course, you are her boss. She ought to get your permission to go home but, she is not in the state to see you. Poor her... His father is searching for a groom for her. They are going to meet a family today." Aman said, observing Arnav's expression whether he could see any FEELINGS in it as Sheetal said.