78 What Name?

78 What Name?

No matter how hard Arnav tried to get something, he was back to square one. He did not know how to solve this. Who the hell Sona was...? What was the reason for their grudge? Guruji said everything was happening for the property. How would the Sona clan get his property if she was not Arvind's wife? In which right? When he had many people in his family, how could they claim his property? Did he miss something?

Arnav came to RM with a cloudy mind. He saw no one in the living room. He went to his room, looking for Khushi but the room was empty. Khushi was not there. He strode to Nani's room. Khushi was making the list of needy things for the pooja, sitting with Nani and Ratna.

The trio saw Arnav coming. Keeping the pen and paper down, Khushi rushed to him.

"Arnavji, do you get to know who is he?" She asked eagerly.

Arnav nodded yes, looking at Ratna.

"What happened Arnavji? you look disturbed..."

"Chotte, would you like to have something? I will ask Hariprakash to bring it if you are tired" Nani asked.

"No Nani..."

Arnav clutched Ratna's hand and brought her to the couch. She sat with him, looking at him frowning. Khushi and Nani looked at each other. They also came and sat in front of them.

"Maa, I want to know something from you. Don't say anything in haste. Remember with your clear mind and then answer me" Arnav said.

Ratna ran her eyes on Khushi and Nani and then Arnav. She did not know what Arnav was going to ask her.

"What do you want to know Chotte?" she asked.

"How did you get to know Dad have an affair with someone?"

Ratna was taken back. Why did Arnav ask such a question suddenly?

"Tell me Maa"

"I saw a vermillion mark on the back side of his shirt. I asked him about it. He stammered and said he didn't know"

"Then?"

"One day I got a call. Before I asked anything, a lady said, why didn't you come to our house today Arvind? I asked who is talking. The call got disconnected. A few minutes later, again the landline rang. I was in the next room. Before I go there to attend the call, Arvindji did"

"Did you hear what did he talk about?"

"He said, I will meet you tomorrow, and don't make calls to this number anymore. Disconnecting the call, he turned around and looked at me. He was shocked to see me. He plastered a smile and left the place. The next day he didn't come home until 8'o clock. I called his number but he didn't attend it. I called the office number. Someone attended the call and said, he left the office at 5o' clock. He came home at 9:30. I asked the reason. He said he was in the office doing important work. He lied to me. When I said I called his office number, he looked at me shockingly and said, he was in the office only. The next second he called his PA and shouted at him for lying to me. But, I'm sure the person who attended the call was not his PA. After that, many actions of him made me doubt. Whenever he got calls, he walked out, no matter where we were. At the time of a few calls, he talked cautiously, looking at his surroundings"

"Did you ever see the woman with him?"

"No... I had never seen her. I often attended the call when she called him. She kept on disconnecting the call after hearing my voice. If I had seen her, I would have become a ghost at that time itself and would have torn her flesh" she said wrathfully.