28 Declaration

Part 28 Declaration

Arnav looked at Khushi, expecting her to say something in flow. But, how did he know, it was his mother who closed Khushi's mouth immediately and stopped her from saying anything?

Yes, Ratna didn't want Khushi to say anything in flow this time because she didn't want Raizadas to get upset with Khushi. She knew they like Sheetal. Ratna wanted Arnav to handle the issue and be responsible for the consequences, not Khushi. After seeing Arnav hugging Khushi, somewhat Ratna understood what was there in Arnav's heart because she never had seen him so vulnerable like that before.

So, if Khushi said anything negative, people in RM might accept her words now but they would think she lied because she had feelings for Arnav if Arnav declared his decision of marrying her. Ratna didn't want them to think of her wrongly. That was why she stopped Khushi from telling anything in flow.

However, Arnav was not going to accept this proposal. Then why should Khushi say anything regarding this? That was her point.

Khushi looked at Ratna horrified.

"Just smile, Khushi..." Ratna said.

She smiled, accepting her order, and said,

"But, this marriage will not happen. What if Arnavji accepts the proposal?" she said worriedly, without lip movement.

"I know this marriage will not happen because Chotte won't accept the proposal..."

Khushi looked at her surprisingly.

"But why? How could you say so confidently?"

"Because my Chotte doesn't like this girl"

"Is it?"

"Yes... So, don't be tense. Chotte won't accept the proposal"

"How do you know that?"

"I know... I know my son" she smiled.

Khushi huffed in relief and smiled delightfully. That was when Arnav looked at her, switching his gaze from Sheetal. Khushi should have smiled because something good was going to happen to him, after all, she wanted his betterment... Arnav supposed.

He walked in. Kapoors smiled at him. Sheetal smirked at him as if she had tricked him by bringing her parents and he had no choice other than to accept the proposal.

"What's all this, Sheetal?" Arnav asked with a dangerous gaze.

Rishab stood up, looking at Sheetal awkwardly. Arnav's expression alerted him.

"Arnav... Sheetal loves you..."

Cutting him,

"Do you know I love her?" He snapped.

Rishab became speechless.

"Before going on your daughter's words, you should have known the full issue, uncle," Arnav said.

"She is in love with you for more than two years, Arnav. You do know that"

"I know that and I had told her I don't love her."

Nani huffed in relief and Khushi looked at Ratna who was smiling at her.

"Didn't I say?"

Khushi nodded yes excitedly.

"But why, beta? You are good friends..." Mrs. Kapoor asked Arnav.

"We are just friends, Aunty. Marriage is different... I can't accept Sheetal as my wife because I'm expecting some potential in a wife. Sheetal doesn't have them"