57 Good Coffee

Part 57 Good Coffee

RM

Arnav came to his room with a new mobile. He saw Khushi watering plants. Seeing him,

"Arnavji, look here, a bud in Maji's rose plant," She said happily.

"There is nothing to be wondered. It's you who is watering the plant" Arnav smiled.

Khushi turned the water tap off.

"Khushi, come here" Arnav called.

Khushi came inside and Arnav gave the box to her.

"What's this, Arnavji?"

"A phone for you"

"But, I'm not used to it. I don't want it, Arnavji" she said hesitatingly.

"No, Khushi, the phone is much important to us... especially in this crucial time. Didn't you hear what Maa said? Didn't you hear how Aman found my location when I was kidnapped? A phone is not just an entertaining medium but a necessary device too. It's all about how we are handling it. Keep it"

Khushi took it from him and looked at it awkwardly.

"I will teach you to use it"

She nodded ok.

"Wherever you go, call me. If you are in critical condition, or if you are unable to call me, drop me a message. Or, just give me a ring. Ok?"

"Ok"

"This is your sim card. There is a number in it. That will be your phone number"

Khushi saw the number and it was a fancy number. She tried to memorize it.

Arnav thought something and went to the cupboard. He removed something from that and came to Khushi. She looked at him questioningly when he clutched her upper arm. He made her sit on the recliner and kneeled in front of her, making her embarrassed.

"What are you doing?"

"Shh..."

Taking her leg, he kept it on his thigh.

"Arnavji... what..." she stopped, seeing him removing her anklet from his pocket. She looked at him bewildered.

"You left it on my bed when you removed my strain the other day"

He clasped the anklet in her ankle. Khushi was about to take her leg from his thigh, Arnav gripped her heel, making her confused. As she didn't expect, he bent down and kissed her toes. Khushi curled her toes in awkwardness. He looked at her raising his eyelash.

"Last night also I kissed your toes but you didn't react to it as you were in the alien world" he smirked.

She bowed down blushing while pulling her leg from his grip. Again Arnav clutched it tight.

"Leave my leg Arnavji" she pleaded.

"I won't until I get what I want"

"What do you want?"

He showed his cheek. Khushi was dazed.

"But, how could I slap you?" she asked making a face.

Arnav raised his left eyebrow contently.

"Will you slap me if I show you my cheek?"

She bit her nail.

"Ok, what will you do if I show you my LIPS? Will you apply lipstick?" he asked teasingly.

He stood up, leaving her leg. Khushi also stood up. She was about to go from there, he pulled her towards him and clutched her shoulders. Before she came to the composure, Arnav pressed his lips on her cheek strongly. She blinked her eyes in shock.