62 Uproar

Part 62 Uproar

In the meanwhile,

Ratna came following her brothers to their old house. A few men who cleaned the house waited for them. It seemed they were newly appointed servants to their old house.

"I can't believe we are out of RM," Manohar said sadly.

"It seems a dream to me," Manorama said.

Sudhakar and Anjana took seats.

"Jeeji, did you really feel like someone pulling your leg?" Manorama asked.

"Don't you believe my words? I don't even want to imagine that again. My body shivers..." Anjana said fearfully.

"Thank God, nothing happened to me like that. I would have died on the spot" Manorama said gulping down.

"I didn't believe when Manorama told me about it, bhabi. I can't believe it's all happened in RM. What would be the reason?" Manohar asked.

"Who knows? Everything started happening in RM after Khushi stepped into RM. I strongly doubt her" Sudhakar said.

"Yes, to marry Arnav, she is the one who should have framed such things. Now, she made us run out of RM" Anjana said.

"But, Sasuma trusts her," Manorama said.

"Not only Sasuma but also Arnav. I can't believe he became her puppet. She must be a witch who knows black magic. That's why she trapped Arnav easily. Or else, he is not such kind who believes in spiritual things" Anjana said.

"But, why not the ghost be Ratna?" Manohar asked.

Everyone looked at him like mad.

"Ratna? She died eighteen years ago. Do you say her soul is still roaming around RM?" Manorama asked.

"Why not? She died leaving her only son. We know how much Arnav meant to her. There was a lot of dream in her heart about Arnav bituwa. Don't we watch in movies, the person who dies with an abortive desire will not rest in peace until her desire gets fulfilled?"

"We watched it in many movies but eighteen years is just too much. I don't think there is a chance for it" Sudhakar said.

"We are out of RM. Very soon Arnav and Sasuma will also get to know about the ghost. Then they will find a way to exorcise it. After that, we will go back to RM" Anjana said.

Ratna, who was listening to them became thoughtful. As she expected they didn't talk about her murder. From their talks, she understood that they didn't like Khushi and they doubt her for the happenings of RM.

Maybe, one or two among them would be innocent. They would not have known about anything. Using their innocence, the culprit would have come out of RM to save himself. They would get caught only if they had followed separately. She concluded.

On the other side,

Arnav rushed behind Akash halting his car outside the hospital as it would talk time to park it in the parking lot of the hospital. so, he stopped it outside. He saw Akash inquiring in the reception.

"May I know where Ms. Sheetal Kapoor was admitted?"

"One minute Sir"

She checked the register and said,

"Second floor, room number 208"

"Thank you" Akash walked to the lift.

Without waiting there, Arnav climbed the stairs, galloping. He reached the second floor before Akash reached and found the room. It was a corner room with good ventilation as it was next to the long balcony. Arnav went to the balcony and stood hiding. There was a ventilator above his head. He slowly peeped and saw a doctor entering the room.