37 Mother's Wish

Part 37 Mother's Wish

The next morning

Khushi was disappointed not to see Arnav in RM.

"He went to the office early in the morning for a video conference," Ratna said.

"Oh..."

"Let him come. Then, you can tell him" Ratna said.

Khushi thought something.

"Did you check, whether you can go out of RM?" She asked.

Ratna also thought about it.

"Let me check" She moved from there swiftly.

Khushi sighed.

AR

Arnav came from the conference hall with Aman, finishing the video conference.

"Is it true?" Asked Sheetal who strode to them.

"What?" Arnav frowned.

"Are you going to marry a country girl?"

Arnav gritted his teeth.

"She has a good name... Khushi..."

"Don't you think your decision is senseless?"

"Whatever, you don't have to bother about it. This is my life. I don't like anyone poking nose in it"

"What happened ASR?" Aman asked.

"You won't believe it if I say the great ASR is going to marry a low-class girl"

"Shuuut... uppp"

Aman looked at Arnav frowning.

"How do you know?" Aman asked Sheetal.

"Akash would have told her... Right?" Arnav said sarcastically.

"Yes... So what?"

"Nothing... Get clear first, his mother asked the same country girl's hand for Akash" Arnav said heatedly.

"Is it? Who is she?" Aman asked.

"She is our Kuldevi temple maintenance authority, Shivshankar's granddaughter"

"Oh..."

"I'm going to marry her because I like her," Arnav said.

"It's utterly insane... Why does your taste lower to this extent...?" Sheetal howled.

"Mind your tongue, Sheetal. I won't spare you if you say one more word about Khushi. Who are you to criticize my taste? What do you know about my taste? " Arnav sneered.

"Sheetal, if he likes her, wants to marry her, it's his wish. Why are you irritating him?" Aman asked.

"Because this is nonsense. He refused to marry me and going to marry an uneducated girl"

"I don't need an educated girl but a cultured girl"

"What culture she has?"

"She won't interfere in someone's personal matter as you do," Arnav said annoyingly.

Sheetal got stuck.

"I warn you. If you can do your job shutting your mouth, do it. Or else..."

"Or else?" Sheetal asked.

"I won't mind firing you" Arnav walked to his cabin.

"He already said he won't love you. Now, he decided to get married to someone. Understand the reality. Forget him. Go and get ready for the client meeting. This is the big deal we are waiting for" Aman walked off.