18 Khushi's Words

Part 18 Khushi's words

Khushi set RM on fire by watering the rose plant. They were shocked... surprised... stunned... what not? Khushi felt so awkward facing their odd gazes at her. She had never faced such gazes on her... this was the first time.

"I can't believe this" Manorama said looking at the plant.

"Yes, Chachi, this is a miracle," Lavanya said widening her eyes.

"I think she knew magic," Anjali said.

"I don't think this is magic" Anjana stated.

"Why do you think so?" Manorama.

"The plant was almost dead... it could not be germinated by magic..."

"What do you mean, jeeji?"

Anjana silently left the place.

"Things related to Ratna are always remaining confusion in this house" Manorama sighed.

Though Nani was overwhelmed she observed them. What else they could think of other than black magic? They would think in the way they were... Nani thought.

"I have to go to the temple," Manorama said.

"Temple? What's the matter Manorama? You are showing interest in going to Temple all of a sudden?" Nani asked.

"Oh... I .... Just thought to go, Sasuma" she stammered.

Nani understood that she was going somewhere else on the pretext of going to the temple.

"I will also come..." Nani said, observing her expression.

"You? But, I will go in the evening only, Sasuma"

"No problem... I will come"

"Don't you want to do Pooja?"

"I will do Pooja after coming from the temple"

Manorama was disappointed. She nodded ok sadly. Nani went to her room smirking.

Nani came to her room and kissed Khushi's forehead lovingly.

"You are a divine person, Khushi... this is a miracle"

"Naniji, I feel awkward like hell... everyone is gossiping about me"

"I'm sorry, Khushi bitiya. I don't want anyone to know about you but Chotte broke it"

Khushi pouted.

"Naniji, I think we should not tell Arnavji about the Pooja. He will reveal it to everyone just like how he told about the plant" Khushi alerted Nani.

"Haan, I want to tell you the same. Don't tell him anything. He doesn't have faith in Pooja and all"

"Oh... then, I won't tell him"

"But, Chotte is so happy. I saw that in his eyes after a long time"

That was when they heard,

"Yes, Naniji, you are right"

They looked at the entrance and saw Akash entering the room with a smile.

"Come, Akash bituwa..."

Akash came in, smiling at Khushi, and sat on the couch.

"Naniji is not exaggerating, Khushiji. You brought a fresh smile to Arnav's face... you have no idea what you have done. Arnav loves his mother so much. Though he won't show it to anyone he is still so fond of her. hai, na Naniji?"

"Haan, Akash bituwa is right... Chotte loves Ratna so much"

"I'm happy, because he is happy" Akash said.