86 & 87

Part 86 What problem?

Ratna pulled herself from the hug. She clutched Arnav and Khushi's hands together and said,

"I have destroyed their Lineage completely"

Arnav nodded slightly.

"We know, you would definitely do it, Maaji," Khushi said.

Aman was confused. Which lineage they were talking about? What was happening here? Arnav's mother died eighteen years ago. Then, how was she standing in front of them now? They were discussing something as if, she was returned back from a war after winning it.

"Is not any one of them alive?" Arnav asked hesitatingly.

"No... all of them were in the Vulture Rock Mountain cave, doing Pooja. I have scattered their blood all over the cave, hearing their horrible scream happily. I have checked Maya's house too. No one was there..."

"Akash?" Arnav asked looking at Aman who widened his eyes.

"He was a traitor... backstabber... he is the main culprit next to his mother. Not only that, he was doing Havan sitting in front of the fire, wearing a black dress. He was also a wizard. He was the one who manipulated Sheetal to love you. Aman found it out" she said looking at Aman.

"How do you know?" Arnav asked.

"Aman called Akash yesterday when I was hunting them. I attend his call and got to know how cunning Akash was... so, I gifted him the cruel death" Ratna said plainly.

Aman gulped down hard in fear. Was that Ratna who attended his call? That was why Akash didn't talk anything when he called him.

Suddenly, Ratna's face changed. She closed her eyes.

"The time came... I have to go..." She said and opened her eyes.

Arnav gulped down hard and managed himself. Khushi who was so stable about the REALITY became emotional.

"Maajiiii..." she choked.

Ratna touched her cheek.

"I have never seen such a selfless soul like you who didn't hesitate to take risks for others. I'm not lucky enough to live with you. I wish, if I have another birth, I would like to take birth as your daughter and should get scolded by you" She chuckled sadly, making Khushi more emotional.

"Don't you want to rest in peace?" Khushi asked with teary eyes.

"Any place will be peaceful if you are there..." she said.

Khushi hugged her with tears.

"I will miss you Maaji..."

Ratna pulled her from the hug.

"If I meet Devi Maiya in Heaven, I will request her to send me back to you. What say?" she chuckled.

Khushi also chuckled with tears.

Ratna looked behind. Her face brightened. A sudden ray spread all over RM. All of them closed their eyes, including Arnav and expect, Khushi. They could not stand the brightness of the light. Khushi saw someone appearing from the bright white light. She was excited because it was Arvind. She saw his photo when Arnav locked Ratna in his room. Ratna started walking towards him with a lot of emotions. Khushi looked at Arnav who was struggling to open his eyes. Taking a step, she clutched his hand to give him the power to face the brightness. She didn't want Arnav to miss seeing his parents. In no time, Arnav opened his eyes and looked into the light.

He saw Ratna looking at Arvind in an apologizing manner.

"I'm sorry, I had done the biggest mistake. I thought you too would be like your brother... that's why I missed noticing your struggle. Please forgive me"