40 Clear Picture

Part 40 Clear Picture

In the meanwhile,

Ratna came to AR to see her son just like the previous day. She found his cabin empty. She searched for him in the office. She saw Sheetal going somewhere. Ratna followed her. She saw Akash in the cabin.

"Where is Arnav and Aman?" Sheetal asked.

"They went to meet a new client it seems," Akash said.

"New client? I'm ASR's PA and without my knowledge how did they go?"

"Aman said, it is a sudden meet"

"When will they come?"

"I don't know. Aman didn't attend my call after I'm informed about the client meeting" Akash said.

"Arnav said, your mother asked the girl's hand for you. Is it true?"

"Which girl?"

"Khushi..."

"Mmm..."

"Do you like her?"

"I do... she is a nice girl..."

"She trapped ASR. Do you know that?"

"Mm... they are getting married"

"Do you know that?"

"Yeah... Lavanya told us when I and Mom went to Ratna Aunty's death anniversary"

"Has he gone mad? How could he choose her over me?"

"I don't know what's happening in his life" Akash sighed.

"What are you talking about?"

"Arnav found a witchcraft doll in his garden"

"Whaaat? Witchcraft doll?"

"Yes, don't know who buried it in his garden"

"How does he know about it?"

"He found it when he dug the ground to plant a rose plant."

"I think the girl herself would have done that to trap Arnav"

Akash became thoughtful.

"Think once, how could Arnav fall for her? She would have done black magic on him"

"I don't know what to say" he sighed.

"I want to see the girl... I want to see how beautiful she is. I want to see what she has that I don't have"

"She won't come out of RM. She goes only to the temple. Then how could you see her?"

"I will see her in RM"

"Didn't you see her when you went to RM?"

"She was there only but I didn't see her. At that time, I don't know, she would trap Arnav"

"But, for what reason will you go to RM? What will you say?"

"I will find a reason... or, will create a reason"

"Be careful, Arnav may misunderstand you"

"I don't care what he thinks of me... he is a moron..."

"Control yourself and concentrate on the conference. It's very important to our company... we should be careful about it because the business association president will be there. We will have to accompany Arnav to the Chamber of Commerce tomorrow"

"It's not a big deal... I have seen such conferences many times" Sheetal said, leaving Akash's room.

Ratna who heard their talks, extended her leg when Sheetal crossed her. Sheetal stumbled with it and fell down. Akash frowned, like, what happened to her? Sheetal got up and looked at her surroundings, dusting up. A few employees who saw her falling down, averted their gazes as if they didn't see her falling.