10 Rude Behaviour

Part 10 Rude behavior

Nani trembled. She could not believe Khushi was sensing Ratna's soul's presence. How did it happen? Ratna's soul was roaming around RM for more than eighteen years but none of them from the family sensed her presence not even Ratna's Chotte. Then, how Khushi sensed it? Why only Khushi, leaving everyone behind?

What did that mean? Could Khushi help her in finding the murderer of Ratna? It seemed Khushi was afraid of her feelings. Then how could she tell her that she was sensing none but Arnav's mother's soul? How would she react? What if she ran back to Lucknow? Nani was disturbed. She didn't know how to handle this.

Nani jerked when Khushi touched her shoulder.

"Naniji, where were you lost?" Khushi smiled.

"No...thing bitiya..."

"Come and taste this keer"

"Yeah... your Nanu said you cook well"

"He usually exaggerates anything related to me, Naniji"

Taking the bowl, Nani tasted it.

"No... your Nanu didn't exaggerate... you have magic in your hand"

"Naniji, don't play my Nanu's role... please"

"We are telling the truth. Do you feel it an exaggeration?"

Khushi pouted. Nani came to the living room and sat with the bowl. She relished it taking time.

That was when they heard a calling bell sound. Nani was about to call HP,

"Let me check, Naniji" Khushi rushed to open the door.

She pulled the door wide and saw a woman in her late forties and a man in his late twenties standing. She looked at Nani.

"Who is that, Khushi bitiya?"

Khushi nodded NO and looked at the woman again. The woman entered with the guy.

"Arrey, Maya... come. How are you Akash bituwa?"

"We are fine, Naniji." Akash touched Nani's feet.

"Always be happy" Nani blessed him.

"How are you, Maya?

"Doing good, Maji... how about you?"

"By god's grace, I'm fine"

Maya looked at Khushi and then Nani. Understanding the question that was hiding in her look, Nani said,

"Khushi bitiya, bring keer for Maya and Akash bituwa"

Khushi nodded ok and went to the kitchen. Nani looked at Maya,

"She is Khushi. Our Kuldevi temple management authority Shivshankar's granddaughter"

"Oh, yeah, Akash said you went to Lucknow..."

"Yes, Maya... I went to visit my kuldevi temple"

"Anything special?"

Nani sighed.

"What do I say, Maya...?"

"Why Maji? Is everything alright?"

"I too wanted to talk to you about it but not now. We will talk later"

Maya nodded ok.

"Where is Arnav, Naniji?" Akash asked.

"He is in his room..."

"I will check"

"Wait, Akash bituwa, have the keer prepared by Khushi. She made it tasty"

At the same time, Khushi came with two bowls of keer. She handed them to Maya and Akash.