67 Sona Clan

Part 67 Sona Clan

Mohan knocked on Sona's house door, panting hard.

Sona looked at her daughters getting alerted. She knew it was not her sons. They had a particular way of knocking. Her sons always knocked on the door with the KEY. It sounded different.

As the door was not opened, Mohan knocked a little harder.

"Maa, someone is knocking on the door. We are taking these two inside the room, closing the door"

Beena and Meena started pushing Khushi and Nani toward the SELF room. But, as no one didn't expect, the main door was broken with one hard punch. Mohan was thunderstruck as he had no idea who broke the door. He looked at his left and right but he could not understand anything. Seeing, no one beside him, he was more confused. He could not understand what was happening.

Witnessing someone breaking the door, people gathered before Sona's house and started peeping inside gossiping with each other. The area was filled with a hastiness as what happened in Sona's house was unexpected and unbelievable.

People inside the house also became shocked. They thought it was Mohan who broke the door. Beena hurriedly raised the knife to stab Khushi before anyone entered the house. She didn't want to miss the super opportunity to remove the biggest obstacle of their life. But, she could not move her hand as she felt it heavy, like, someone was holding her hand. As she could not see anyone, she shouted.

"Maa, Ratna came..."

The next second, Beena was thrown away brutally. She rolled down on the floor and bang on the wall.

"Ahhhh" she shouted, clutching her head.

Nani looked at Khushi whose lips curved into a bright smile. Nani understood Khushi smiled, seeing her mother-in-law there.

Meena who pounced on Khushi with a knife was also kicked away. She fell to the ground next to Beena. Khushi clutched Nani's hand gasping. It indicated to Nani that Ratna transformed into a horrible form. She saw Meena and Beena's hair raising in the air. The next minute they were lifted from the ground at a time. Khushi saw Ratna lifting them by clutching their hair. They shouted, shrugging their legs in the air, clutching their hair.

Manohar who entered the house took aback, witnessing the scene. Mohan already became a statue in shock.

That was when they heard,

"Ratnaaaaa..." Sona shouted who was standing like a ghost, with a closed fist.

"I know it's you... your power won't work with me... you will not rest in peace soon... I will not let you rest in peace..." she yelled like manioc while advancing her daughters who were hanging in the air.

In no time, she threw a gray color powder in between her daughters. Khushi saw Ratna getting drenched with the power. The next second, Ratna released her fists. Meena and Beena fell to the ground with a loud thud. Khushi saw Ratna become immovable.

"Come on... before she gets out of it..." Sona shouted.

Mohan got his sense and tried to stop them. Manohar also ran to do something to his level. But, Meena and Beena were more efficient than them. They punched them hard and pushed them away. Mohan's lip and Manohar's cheekbone were torn. They started bleeding.

Khushi and others expected them to run out of the house but to their surprise, the trio ran into the SELF ROOM and locked the door from inside. Mohan ran to the door and pushed it but he could not.

Khushi ran to Ratna and clutched her hand. Closing her eyes, she started chanting the mantra to get Ratna out of the tie created by the magic powder.

Arnav who reached the area found his car at the side of the road. Getting down from the car, he ran here and there. Disconnecting the call, he was supposed to call Mohan again, he saw agitation in a particular place. He ran to the place and heard a woman saying,