divinetale chapter 1 the surface Part 2

As the group was preparing to leave the Underground alphys decided to give them some bags containing injections of each soul trait that was in the Underground (She didn't know why but she had a feeling they would be needed) When the group arrived to the surface they couldn't see any signs of human civilization or much plant life it seems as though humanity has practically turned earth into a wasteland and at least wiped most of itself out (Which frisk and chara expected because of there past experiences with humanity) frisk then noticed a ladybug and a fox (This is good it means there is still hope for life to continue on earth but more than that it means there's most likely more fox's and ladybugs which means I can test a few things after all I've never seen sans use telekinesis on the souls of animals or insects so I can test this) frisk then moved her hand and was moving the soul of the fox (You know I wander because animals have souls what would happen if I absorb the soul of the fox?) frisk then moved the soul of the fox closer until she could reach it then grabbed it and absorbed the fox's soul

Frisk then grew fox ears and 2 fox tails (I guess it makes you a kitsune I should probably learn to hide this for now. but at least this somewhat explains the stories about most "monsters" from most mythology's myths and legends) Frisk then concentrated and her fox ears and tails disappeared (Thank goodness they weren't watching I'm not ready to show them something like this yet. though at least I don't classify as human anymore) then frisk noticed the ladybug was still there and moved it's soul with telekinesis (Well this was an interesting way to learn that insects have monster souls speaking of which) frisk "Chara I found out something you may be interested in" chara "What is it" frisk "I just found out that insects have monster souls" chara "how" frisk " You remember how sans has telekinesis I figured out how to use it if you'd like I can give the soul to you" chara "noted also why not. even if we don't have much to fight at the moment every bit of power helps make it more possible to restore earth to it's former glory"

the rest of the group asgore "We should find some food water and shelter we don't know how long we will be outside the Underground or if there are many humans or dangerous animals in this area" mettaton "I don't mind looking for water nearby sources" papyrus "maybe I can help find nearby water sources" asriel "I don't mind looking for food" toriel "I will help find shelter for everyone" undyne "I will help asriel look for food to keep him safe" asgore "Then I will also look for shelter" While this is taking place chara has absorbed the ladybug soul and the soul of kindness stopped following chara but decided to combine with the soul of chara. and when both frisk and chara arrived back to where the was group only to find the group was no longer there frisk "I guess they decided to find food water and some shelter. definitely a smart choice given that we don't know how much has changed on the surface but it's going to be annoying trying to find them" chara "Yea so what should we do for now while we wait for them to return" frisk "It can't hurt to learn our magic we just need to be carful or we could get in trouble" chara "not a bad idea"

frisk and chara began practicing there magic for a few hours in that time frisk learned to summon gaster blasters and bones. while chara learned her magic has something to do with luck (which was learned when she accidently made a 4 leaf clover) and learned she can make a few small wishes with a few drawbacks which was learned when she wished for a sandwich. it was a little dry (though it wasn't a bad sandwich) after that asgore toriel mettaton papyrus asriel and undyne returned with some potatoes some water and shelter locations and went into an abandoned nearby cave boiled and filtered the water to make sure it's safe to drink and cooked the potatoes near the fire used to boil the water "waiting for the roasted potatoes and this relaxing day fills frisk with patience" The next day the group decided to travel. after a few days of travelling they found a small village with a guard "who goes there" asgore "we are just traveling but our names are frisk chara papyrus mettaton undyne asgore toriel and asriel"

the guard "Welcome you may enter the village" the village had a few huts and a few small buildings and a wanted poster showing the same figures that invaded the underground papyrus (Perhaps revenge will happen sooner than I thought. though I have an odd feeling some beings from a higher dimension may be watching frisk. judging from her expression she noticed it way before we got here and may have been pretending not to notice) frisk (This means it's very unlikely they aren't or at least at one point were humans. also I can tell some beings are watching me from a higher dimension if they really think I'm a "threat" then they should really be more focused on the future and my potential rather than my current self if they want an actual chance)