Divinetale chapter 1 the surface Part 3

The group decided to stay in the village for a while to get more powerful so it would be less hard for everyone to fight those invaders when they next meet them. The group also met a person called vampiric mage who helped them learn magic and with his help toriel learned to give her fire magic more shapes and learned lightning magic she learned to create a yellow gun with justice chara learned to create green force fields from kindness learned to heal people with kindness and learned more about coding asgore also learned to give his fire magic more shapes but also learned he could now mimic the magic from those he has seen use magic. mettaton learned to manipulate time using patience. asriel learned to use each of his soul traits individually and learned to use some of each of there powers. undine learned to boost the physical power of others and create a Rapier out of integrity

papyrus learned to summon gaster blasters and the powers of bravery. and frisk learned to manipulate time directly by using patience (if you think about it the time loop from determination only allows time manipulation indirectly because determination allows the time loop to be controlled to some degree) "Knowing the invaders of the underground will lose in the end filled frisk with justice" frisk learned lightning magic and learned to create a yellow gun using justice. and frisk learned more about coding. as days of the group practicing there powers went by frisk has secretly been injecting some of the traits she lacked into herself and learning there powers. and in that time she noticed her kitsune form has grown 2 more tails and her kitsune form is now a spirit form. she also learned to go into a skeleton form that perfectly resembles sans (It seems to transform into something you just need a certain amount of there soul energy. and I'd bet in some cases some form of trigger may be needed to access the form that first time that allows you to use it multiple times)

In this time asgore has also secretly been injecting himself with soul traits he lacked and practices there powers (He even learned to use his determination) Meanwhile with the group who invaded the underground "It's a shame we couldn't take a monster soul it's time for our backup plan. Mila it's time for your soul of cruelty to make you a lich (After she became a lich) now then Mila give your soul to someone and whoever gets it do that again until you are the last person in our group (After that is done) Now time to go to that village" Later the village notified the group of the arrival of a being approaching that looks vaguely like a human but at the same time not. at the same time the group decided to keep an eye out for it around the edges of the village the person to encounter it was frisk "I guess I was right you were once humans but decided to go down a darker path. but it's clear now like me you have also given up your humanity but resorted to combining your souls together just to be able to match my power. I could even call you my universal counterpart or perhaps my evil counterpart? either way this will be a fight for you to remember"

"An uncertain feeling of megalovaina fills the air nearby" frisk creates a determination sword and swings it at the new demon lord and hit a few times in return the demon lord shot a few beams of necrotic energy at frisk "but only one hit" frisk checked the stats of the demon lord (attack: infinite defense: infinite health: infinite level: infinity the combination of all 7 wizards who sealed monsterkind underground. the ones who nearly doomed earth. master of the dark arts) The demon lord throws a ball of dark fire at frisk who dodged it just in time frisk "I had a feeling you were unaffected by my attack. guess I should stop holding back" frisk then grows angel wings her eyes change color to rainbow and a halo appears above her head then she fly's upwards and shoots a small rainbow beam from her finger hitting the demon lord who then reveals there wings and horns and fly's up to frisk and turns there hands into demonic claws then cuts off frisk's left arm frisk "haven't you picked up on it yet? I'm not a mortal being anymore not sense I transformed I'm now an archangel. a non physical being of godlike power" During this time frisk's left arm regrows perfectly at an infinity increasing rate 

the demon lord "so it's impossible for either of us to win this fight?" frisk smiling with a cold emotionless expression "correction it's impossible for you to win this fight. even with the infinite stats from infinite levels I have ways to deal with that even if you can also regenerate your soul" frisk then summons angel blasters (gaster blasters that are 5 times bigger that are more powerful against demons/demonic beings and shoot divine energy) frisk then has the angel blasters fire there beams at the demon lord killing them. frisk then copies the code of the demon lord's soul and absorbs the soul of the demon lord (It was probably a better choice to fight this demon lord before the beings watching me because I can tell the demon lord was more powerful. even if they were less experienced at fighting making the demon lord a more long term threat if not dealt with not to mention they weren't all in prefect sync with each other and didn't know the full extent of there power ironic given that collectively they are a master of the dark arts)