divinetale chapter 5 the multiversal war Part 3

The next thing frisk did was use the power of lucid dreaming to simultaneously control the dreams of multiple versions of deku. Naruto. And sans. Along with the version of glitchtrap she is allied with and the pantheon of the rising stars. It was time to send a message to those who could take care of the problems within the universe's. Because with this enlightenment frisk learned the true power she possessed. Her fallen angel form would simply be unable to be contained within any universe for any amount of time. At this point Just her presence would destroy any universe she visits while in that form. She doubts the dream dimension would be unaffected either. Frisk had seen countless fallen Angel's across each dimension of time and each linear timeline across the multiverse. Even the weakest fallen angel she has seen still had an existence that was linearly infinite compared to any higher dimensions within the multiverse. In fact even the weakest fallen Angel's needed to be extremely careful to not destroy any universe they were in.

In other words the existence of even the weakest fallen Angel's was equal to aleph null. And frisk simply couldn't afford to leave the dream dimension at this moment. It was probably why asgore had that wish. He probably noticed he was so powerful that he needed to be extremely careful not to destroy the universe. it took her a while to notice that amount of power so perhaps The power had to grow to that point. In any case The controlled dreams showed frisk in her fallen angel form. Frisk also had the illusion of her in those dreams keep a copy of her exact personality and memories. They weren't made to last forever and had a purpose they had to accomplish. Frisk figured they at least should know why they existed for there limited amount of time. Interestingly an illusion within a dream is still as real as the dream itself. And because the dream dimension stores each dream it meant that in a way the illusions of frisk would be capable of lasting theoretically forever. Even if the illusions themselves end. But in the end regardless of what they chose to do. The illusions were programmed to give there message before they end. The illusions of frisk only had the illusion of choice.

Though to frisk her illusions were less real than her. Like a shadow taking on the shape of a flawed conceptual version of herself. In any other circumstances they could have been real somewhere in the multiverse. But the reason for there creation prevented there chance to become real. In the end they all gave the message that certain universe's were in danger. Though a select few were also given information about what happened and or the true power of a fallen angel. It wasn't long before they all understood the message. The illusions all went about it in different ways. Some pretended to be frisk. Some just acted as the messenger they were created to be. And others pretended to be some form of god. The illusions were forced to use details directly from divine frisk in the event the illusions were investigated. It's for this reason that a certain version of deku could sense the raw power of divine frisk within his dream.

The pantheon of the rising stars were amazed at just how powerful frisk became. They were able to make short work of the invaders of their universe. Glitchtrap and vampiric dust had a feeling the message would be similar to how it was. Though they also learned about someone spying on them. Frisk's shadow clones were doing well even with only around 1% of her true power. They each were able to take on the majority of the dream monsters. Though one of the dream monsters was able to erase a shadow clone. Even without a body mind or soul remaining. It was still able to regenerate back into existence. It was obvious that shadow clones were physical in nature. And they each have a copy of frisk's mind. But with a soul there was only one thing that could explain it. Chakra has always been a mix of physical and spiritual energy. To contain an infinite amount would require somewhere like a soul to contain it. There wasn't any other option because otherwise the shadow clones would only be able to contain half the power they were given.

And the cost for such regeneration from the clone was an infinitely small amount of frisk's chakra. And for frisk it was like regenerating a single piece of code that makes up her entire existence. As this was taking place. Vampiric dust quickly got the message. And as he was about to fix his universe he had to fight fresh sans. Not only did he beat fresh he also erased his parasite in the process. A feat even error couldn't do. But just after that demonic ink warped dimensions. This sent vampiric dust into the highest dimension of time. And without help he might not return.

Divine frisk then glared at demonic ink with an expression so cold that emotionless couldn't even began to describe it. It was like she was considering entering snap mode. She ended up deciding on throwing a ball of fire from the soul of cruelty. It was a fireball that makes you feel infinite pain. She used her telekinesis to force the fire to hit demonic ink. Demonic ink then began to scream from such pain. Divine frisk expected the screaming to last at least a very long time. But now she had to help her simpai. And nobody could object to this without ending there life. Under normal circumstances she might have asked for help or waited for help if absolutely necessary. But if this is how the multiverse wants to be. She's going to force her way to being it's queen. By almost any means necessary. Just to keep her friends her family and her simpai protected.