Divinetale chapter 4 the era of balance part 4

Frisk "it's not always required to have a glitched object to access them. As an example teleportation is a way to reach the glitch dimensions" glitchtrap "I know. I was meaning for anyone else" frisk "by now your probably wandering what all you would be agreeing to by joining the group. To start with you get an alliance with each member of the group. Each member of the group is supposed to help and protect each other when needed. We also help each other get more powerful as needed, if required it can be enough to transcend dimensions" glitchtrap "so who all is in it?" Frisk "aside from me there's a person called vampiric dust. He's from my set of universe's, and while yes this group is small it isn't exactly supposed to be an army" glitchtrap "I get it. It's kind of like a small elite team that maintains the balance of the multiverse" frisk "that's kind of the idea"

Glitchtrap "if it's fine to ask. How are there multiple sets of universe's in this multiverse in the first place, and I'd think it would have been more likely a multiverse would only have set's of universe's connected to the people from the first set of universe's" frisk "regarding why there are multiple sets of universe's in this multiverse. It's simple. each dimension of time adds infinitely more possibilities than the previous. This results in sets of infinite possibilities. And those possibilities exist in the form of universe's. as for why each set of universe's in this multiverse are so different from one another. Think of it like this. With parallel universe's they can closely parallel each other but with infinite universe's eventually there would be some that distantly parallel the originals. even if they closely parallel other universe's. So how our multiverse deals with this is each set of infinite possibilities are different enough from each other that they don't have any of the same people the power systems are different and not everything from one set of universe's may exist in another set of universe's, though they each keep the same universal constants of insects containing magic in there souls animal's have souls as well as the existence of soul traits and each universe sharing the same cosmology in each set of universe's"

Glitchtrap "that was a lot. But at least that's all now been answered, but this leaves 3 of the 5 sets of universe's unaccounted for" frisk "1 of them is connected to my set of universe's because of it being a set of alternate universe's. The funny thing about this is that particular set of universe's is because each alternate universe has a universe next to it that is parallel to the alternate universe" glitchtrap "in a way this makes me question if the multiverse has the concept of 'normal' because why would 1 set of universe's need an extra set of universe's as basically an extra layer of itself" frisk "in a sense. The multiverse doesn't have the concept of normal. On a universal scale the idea of normal is subjective. Each universe will always be different from each other. This makes it even more subjective because not even parallel universe's are fully the same as each other, this means the only thing normal about this multiverse is it's shared lack of true normalcy above a universal scale" glitchtrap "so how do I return to my universe in the timeline I was in?"

 frisk "you aren't yet powerful enough to do that on your own. With 7 soul traits you'd definitely be powerful enough. But you only have 2 currently, those being agony and perseverance" glitchtrap "i thought agony was part of remnant" frisk "it is but. Remnant is highly similar to soul traits in certain ways. Even to the point of being a type of particle. And there's infinite possibilities when it comes to how many soul traits there could be, so it makes sense why at least a few would be certain emotions" glitchtrap "i think I know how it would work as a soul trait.. I'm not going to look forward to getting agony more powerful as a soul trait but eventually it may become a necessity" frisk "if it makes you feel any better agony does have a few similarities with determination. So if you become the person who has the most agony in your set of timelines than you will gain control over the timeline of your set of timelines, and you currently are close to being the person who has the most agony in your set of timelines" glitchtrap "that much power feels like it would be a godlike amount of power. But with this knowledge you've given me it now feels like way less because of the cosmology of the multiverse"

 Frisk "it's better to think of it like you become godlike from the perspective of your universe. but still remember that there's always a bigger fish out there" glitchtrap " that's probably among the best ways to think about it" frisk "anyway because I don't feel like creating souls right now I think I'll be the one to send you back to where you were. Also I'd recommend getting magic from a spider or a lady bug first, they have powers you will find helpful inside and outside the universe" glitchtrap "thanks for the advice" frisk then teleported glitchtrap back into his set of timelines. And then decided on something (given that remnant has a physical and spiritual form. It would stand to reason it can switch between them. It can contain every emotion and has some by default, in other words this is exactly what I need to gain the ability to feel emotions and allow me to swap between a physical and non physical form) frisk then preceded to copy the code of all remnant in the universe she teleported glitchtrap into, And then frisk felt an awakening of untapped power (so this is how it feels to have emotions. They truly do have untapped potential for power, though for now it's best to suppress them like sans did in the past I don't want to reveal their power just yet)