Divinetale chapter 5 the multiversal war Part 2

Cthulhu was the next to introduce themself. It seems that cthulhu is a subordinate of gaster and is the priest of the outer gods. Cthulhu is also the eldritch deity of dreams magic and psionics. That demon king has no need for introduction as he's the one from that story about chaos theory. Now Everyone else aside from demonic ink has no need for introduction. But honestly there's not much about him that needs introduction. He's basically just an evil version of ink sans that happens to have become a demon Lord that can create universe's. Now the meeting is ready: demonic ink "why I started this meeting is because of divine frisk. She's somehow become able to copy code without being a glitch an error or even a virus. this type of power could easily mess with the balance of the multiverse if not kept in check, it is even possible she along with her universe might need to be erased".

After demonic ink said that. Those nearby frisk felt an aura colder than any measurable temperature. But at the same time the aura was highly compact around her: frisk "you talk so much about 'protecting the balance of the multiverse' for someone that is destroying the balance of the multiverse. Do you even know why I grew so powerful so quickly. It's because I'm the balance event. A person who is only able to leave there universe 'if' and only 'if' the balance of the multiverse is at risk. A person who is destined to grow more powerful and surpass anything. Even balance itself. So they can restore balance to the multiverse". Everyone in the meeting could feel the anger in her voice. It was like someone awoke the unrivalled wrath of outer gods.

The only ones unfazed by this raw anger were gaster. lucky dream. midnight. and hypnos. The others were too scared to move. That is aside from demonic ink. He might not feel any emotions but he knew his plan was at risk. So he began to think of a way to help himself not be required to have meetings to continue the plan. The only thing he could think of is to become a god so the power difference isn't as big between him and divine frisk. It would take a while for this to become a viable idea though. because he needs to embody concepts to get powers associated with them. But in the meantime he could buy time by having these on his side start creating trouble across the multiverse. Starting with the dream dimension. After demonic ink waved his hand the message he created was sent to his allys and subordinates across the multiverse.

Unfortunately cthulhu was unable to read the mind of demonic ink to prevent this situation. But now dream monsters were escaping from the dream dimension and out into the multiverse. Several powerful demons across the multiverse were freed from there underworld and were now escaping to the multiverse. And multiple evil versions of sans. glitchtrap. Izuku. and naruto were now gathering in that army. This marked the beginning of the multiverse civil war. And this act was enough for demonic ink to gain a domain of chaos. Which further sparked the civil war. 

While frisk was certainly angry at demonic ink. She used some of this time to farther study the sets of universe's. It appears that every set of universe's in the multiverse. Or rather there strings. Are the same size as the string connecting her set of universe's. This proves the existence of an S-duality between them. Frisk also noticed that every odd numbered set of universe's. And every even numbered set of universe's spin in the opposite direction of the other sets of universe's. This proves the existence of a T-duality between them. This in turn provides the reason why you couldn't leave the sets of universe's while in a physical form. Space outside the sets of universe's is of a conceptual nature rather than physical. But those duality's are more proof of m-theory. This is the reason why you need to transcend all physical dimensions in order to leave them. Those duality's also prove that each set of universe's are a higher dimension than the ones farther from the core of the multiverse.

The reason why is because the universe's closer to the core of the multiverse are more important for keeping the structure of the multiverse able to contain the other sets of universe's. From this New knowledge and understanding of the multiverse frisk now knew everything there was to know about the Sets of universe's. immediately after that moment of enlightenment Frisk's eyes were now purple by default. And her body became exactly as white as A bone from a skeleton. because with her enlightenment she was able fully combine with her monster form regardless of she was in a physical form or not. In other words sans and frisk were now fully combine even on a spiritual level because of her enlightenment. This created a duality between sans and frisk that United them entirely.

A fallen angel who achieved enlightenment. Vs a demon lord who's on a path to godhood. Although frisk would gladly begin such a fight there was something more important to take care of at the moment. By looking into the future of a certain good version of deku that becomes a god. It seems that a particle known as a graviton eventually gets discovered. And with this frisk can now see stuff as small as particles directly. When it comes to the graviton They exist in every universe in the multiverse. After this discovery frisk now knew where to begin with dealing with this war. With a snap of her finger. Frisk copied all the code in the set of naruto universe's.

Next she created thousands of shadow clones in the sets of universe's. Unfortunately there weren't many types of clones in naruto that aren't physical and among them there are fewer that are strong. But for now shadow clones are a good enough equivalent to an avatar.