Chapter Fourteen: You Call Bullshit

y/n's PoV:

When his lips lift off of yours again, you want more. You pull him back towards you and you're met with passionate eagerness. God, he might be an idiot half the time, but he's one hell of a kisser. Pierre gives off breathless groans as the two of you grind against each other, not letting the other one go.

You inhale his addicting scent, as you kiss him along the side of his neck, while he holds you tenderly - When you look up, his hair is dishevelled and a devilish smile is drawn onto his face.

You try catching your breath, and his hands glide along your body once again - They rest over the back-pockets of your jeans. The feeling of his firm length against the inside of your thigh, has caused rather pulsating sensations to echo through your core; Pure lust has captivated you. He inhales sharply and looks you deep into your eyes.

Pierre: What do you want from me?

y/n chuckles: Elaborate...

A charming grin appears and he clears his throat. This conversation isn't in line with his original purpose anymore; Frankly, you don't even know if he ever mentioned what he so desperately wanted to talk to you about, but it's fine for now, you're just going along with it. It's somewhat fascinating actually how a single person can piss you off so much, but can turn you on within a split second.

Pierre: One minute you kiss me to prove your point, the next you're annoyed by me, saying I should stay away from you... And now you're sitting on my lap, asking me to kiss you, so, what do you want from me?

Pierre's PoV:

She glides her hands over your shoulders and down your arms, before she sighs. You feel rather stupid now that you've brought it up, but it's a legitimate question - You like her. A lot. So why shouldn't you ask her?

y/n whispers: I could ask you the same question.

Pierre grins: Don't play with me, just answer. I'm not playing this guessing game-

y/n: Neither am I, Pierre-

Pierre: Cmon... I asked first...

y/n: Exactly you asked first, so you must have some sort of an idea for a response you'd like to hear from me, otherwise you wouldn't have brought it up... So, I don't see why I should answer awkwardly, if you could just tell me the response you want to hear from me!

You forget how well she does this - Turn things around you mean.

Pierre: Okay, you know what? Scratch the question- Forget it!

She laughs and shifts in your lap. Then she gets up. You jump up from the bench and follow after her, blocking her from going any further.

y/n irritated: You brought it up, so either rephrase it to something less ambiguous than 'What do you want from me?', or answer it yourself, so that I know what you want... Otherwise, I'm going back to the hotel!

She lifts her hands as if she doesn't care.

Y/n's PoV: